Thread: 2014 Topps Update. Would love to put this away!

2014 Topps Update. Would love to put this away!

Need the following so I can finish:

35 99 117 (Lackey) 144 195 228 260 274 299 318

Thanks in advance!

David

hELLO,

Do you still need these 2014 updates? 117 144 228 260A Jhonny Peralta (Cardinals) 299
    Six cards or less will go out via PWE unless they are GU's or Auto's. Please don't send damaged cards to me because I will send them right back and you will be responsible for the postage. I don't mean to sound stern, but this has happened to me way too often and it's very frustrating. Hope you understand. My traders are listed on my webpage http://hitemhard55.webs.com/.

Thanks,
    W

I've got everything except 135. Could use help with 2019 Finest, Prizm, Archive, Gypsy, Topps Chrome, or Heritage. Worst case could use a couple Reds cards. LMK...Steve
    Looking for any set fillers, Reds cards, and T206 originals

Mail 1-2 cards in PWE, all else in bubble mailer or boxes for large trades.

WJ and Redzfan. This set is complete.
    Redzfan11: I'm sorry but I haven't collected any of the 2019 sets this year.
    WJ#55: I have a bunch of the 2019 Stars of the Game that you need. I'm waiting to hear back from another trader about 2019 base and once I do I'll send you a list.

Thank You

David

no worries. Congrats on finishing the set
    Looking for any set fillers, Reds cards, and T206 originals

Mail 1-2 cards in PWE, all else in bubble mailer or boxes for large trades.

Quote Originally Posted by cincikid View Post
    WJ and Redzfan. This set is complete.
    Redzfan11: I'm sorry but I haven't collected any of the 2019 sets this year.
    WJ#55: I have a bunch of the 2019 Stars of the Game that you need. I'm waiting to hear back from another trader about 2019 base and once I do I'll send you a list.

Thank You

David
    David,

I'm following up on those cards that you mentioned that you may have.

Plmk,
    W

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Six cards or less will go out via PWE unless they are GU's or Auto's. Please don't send damaged cards to me because I will send them right back and you will be responsible for the postage. I don't mean to sound stern, but this has happened to me way too often and it's very frustrating. Hope you understand. My traders are listed on my webpage http://hitemhard55.webs.com/.

Thanks,
    W

Out of town this week. The cards from the prior trade will be there and then I’ll update the list and let you know.