Thread: Set Needs: 2012 Topps Series 1 & 2

Set Needs: 2012 Topps Series 1 & 2

*** SET COMPLETE! PLEASE DELETE THREAD! ***

-----
    Hey guys!

I've posted a few times before about the flood my family and I had last January that wiped out about 99% of my collection and how I'm trying to wrap up the sets that survived.

One of those sets is 2012 Topps Baseball Series 1 & 2. I actually only need a few cards to wrap this set up:

Still Need: 551

If you wouldn't mind looking through your old doubles to see if you can help me out, I'd appreciate it. I'm willing to trade in your favor -- my blog should be up-to-date on what I have to trade.

Thanks!
    Jeremy
    Last edited by negreyjr; 09-24-2016 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Please delete!

I will look after work
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

GO CARDINALS!!!

I have

345 396 556

Looking for any hits to my wantlist/birthday project links are in sig
    MY SITE
    TOP 5 WANTS 1. 14 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 75 BILLY HAMILTON 2. 17 TOPPS CHROME FRESHMAN FLASH FF-11 AARON JUDGE
    3. 13 TOPPS MINI 27 MIKE TROUT 4. 10 FINEST 14 DEREK JETER 5. 18 TOPPS UPDATE INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR IA-13 PEDRO MARTINEZ

Bump - 1 more card to go!

Anyone have a 2012 Topps Baseball #551?

Thanks,
    Jeremy

if I can find them I will look,

Bump - come on, one more!

I have it. If you can hit any of my wants on my page, great - if not, post it as a freebie.

Thanks,
    Dan
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt.

My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

I don't see anything that I can help you with, so I'll post as a freebie. Thanks so much -- I owe you one!

Jeremy

Glad to be able to help and it's on the way.

Thanks,
    Dan
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt.

My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

Thanks again, Dan!

MODS - Please delete thread!