Want to run your own site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
I no longer have the time to commit towards the site and would like to put it in the hands of someone who has the passion to continue running things.

What started out as just a fun thing to do, grew into a great community of fellow traders. Made lots of friends on here with all the ups and downs.

If you or someone you know has interest in owning the site, please contact me via PM so we can discuss it further. Will also consider a person with PHP experience who want to become a 50/50 partner.

Thanks,
Peter

Last edited:
Peter - You truly have created an amazing community here. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a member of it. Best of luck in your search for a new owner. They will have some big shoes to fill! His or her first order of duty should be creating the Champs96ws Hall of Fame Wing!

Thanks
Craig

So, if there are no takers, will the site shut down?

When/if the advertising revenue no longer supports the hosting fees I will turn off the lights. It's still in good shape on that end so I don't see this scenario happening any time soon.

It's not that I want to sell, but the site needs someone to handle the day to day behind the scenes stuff. Mostly technical issues that arise from time to time that need attention.

hi guys

Chris from another site here

Perhaps we can work something out where your community stays as is.

I'd love to talk and am sending a PM.

When/if the advertising revenue no longer supports the hosting fees I will turn off the lights. It's still in good shape on that end so I don't see this scenario happening any time soon.

It's not that I want to sell, but the site needs someone to handle the day to day behind the scenes stuff. Mostly technical issues that arise from time to time that need attention.

With all of that being said, I think that if it ever came to that most folks here would be willing to chip in a couple of dollars a month to keep it going. I know I would. Thank you for your service to this hobby. I'm not as prolific as some here, but I sure have a blast here at the Bench.

Agreed!

Thanks
Craig

With all of that being said, I think that if it ever came to that most folks here would be willing to chip in a couple of dollars a month to keep it going. I know I would. Thank you for your service to this hobby. I'm not as prolific as some here, but I sure have a blast here at the Bench.

I would second this!

This is the absolute best site there is and without it I doubt I would have regained my interest in this wonderful hobby.

Brad