WTTF the following chrome, update and heritage rc's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Brad,
How about if we add in the 2014 Platinum Chrome Purple Refractors - BPCP6 to round it out?

Please let me know if this works and we can post it up.
Thanks, Al

No problem. I found these from your site that I can use:

2014 Platinum Chrome Purple Refractors - BPCP6
2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors - 4

Thanks,
Brad

Hi Brad,
How about if we add in the 2014 Platinum Chrome Purple Refractors - BPCP6 to round it out?

Please let me know if this works and we can post it up.
Thanks, Al

I'm okay with that. Please post it up.

Thanks,
Brad

David-let me see if I have any #'d HOF. I didn't forget about you, just looking for your needs.

Thanks,
Brad

David and Brian- I've been looking to see if I have any of your wants, but I don't seem to have anything. Thank you for posting, and for your patience. If I happen to come across something for you, I will let you know.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad, have some extras of these. Looking for a lot of the same as usual...any chance you have any extra base or parallel Update rookies of Scherzer, Goldschmidt, Altuve, Arenado, Ozuna, Betts, Correa, etc.

Thanks
Kirby

Last edited:
Hey Kirby. No extras of the big names from Topps Update. Actually not much to trade for update at all. Guess I should not have been so focused on chrome rc's, lol.

Thanks,
Brad
Brad, have some extras of these. Looking for a lot of the same as usual...any chance you have any extra base or parallel Update rookies of Scherzer, Goldschmidt, Altuve, Arenado, Ozuna, Betts, Correa, etc.

Thanks
Kirby

Brad,
How about this?:

2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Clayton Kershaw #BDP26

For:
1997 Bowman Beltre
2010 Bowman Platinum Stanton

PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby

Any update, Brad? I have others interested in the BDPC Kershaw, but would like to give you first crack as I offered it up to you first.

Thanks
Kirby