Nice Hits from Bowman and Topps Chrome and Heritage High Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kycardkid

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I went to the show we had in Lexington Saturday morning and went into a pack busting frenzy (Mainly because I had cash to spend and found nothing good as far as singles go.) There was a guy there selling hobby boxes slightly cheaper than what you can get them for on ebay so I thought what the heck. Got a hobby box of 2016 Topps Chrome, 1 Jumbo Pack of Topps Chrome, and a 2016 Bowman Chrome Master Box. The Topps Chrome netted this:
DSC00303_zpshezf31uy.jpg
Plus I pulled this beauty in the 2nd pack:
DSC00304_zpstwuzdtag.jpg
Chris Sale MLB Debut Orange Refractor #14/25

The Bowman Chrome was even better as I got 3 autos instead of the guaranteed 2 :)
DSC00305_zpsdalbovls.jpg
The Mancini Top Prospects Gold Refractor auto came out of the very first pack. Probably going to wait on trading it until Beckett prices it. The Kershaw gold refractor is going in the PC.

On the way home I had to stop at Meijer and they had one last blaster of Heritage High series so I felt like it was meant to be.
DSC00306_zpserenajj1.jpg

The Hernandez gum stain came out of the single pack I got at the show and the Ortiz Bazooka Mini came out of a blaster. All are for trade with the exception of the Mancini and Kershaw gold refractors. Thanks for the look.