Hobby Box - 2016-17 Panini NBA Hoops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Haven't bought basketball in a number of years, but with Topps not doing football this year and my son a huge fan of Brice Johnson and Marcus Paige, seemed like as good a time as any to try some hoops cards. So picked up a box of Panini 2016-17 NBA Hoops - cards are nice, inserts are okay. My only complaint is that a bunch of cards were damaged, hopefully Panini will replace them without too big a headache.

Here are the inserts - all available for trade for Brice Johnson/Marcus Paige, or for sale if that is your choice.

Dreams:
13 - Karl Anthony Towns

Highlights:
7 - Anthony Davis

Sparkplugs:
11 Andre Iguodala

Courtside:
7 james harden

Action Shots:
13 marc gasol

Birds Eye View:
3 Zach Levine

Team Leaders:
6 deandre Jordan

Picture Perfect:
3 kyrie irving

Tip Off:
7 pacers @ raptors

Road to The Finals (#'d/2016):
11 luol deng
13 Jeremy lin
22 demar derozan
38 Russell westbrook
44 tony parker
66 keven Durant

Green Foil (#'d/149):
129 alex len
179 Austin rivers
258 ramon sessions

Silver Foil (#'d/99):
171 iman Shumpert
241 andre Roberson

Autographs:
2 Dwight powell
41 luis scola

Not sure if I am going to build the set or not....

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Over a month..still waiting to get replacement cards from Panini. Nothing but base needed to be replaced, no autos, no G/U, no numbered cards, just base. Figured it would be a pretty simple fix, guess not.

First Panini box that I have bought in 8 years...may be another 8 years before I buy another one.

Finally got my replacement cards today. Better late than never. Couple of inserts are involved in trade discussions, but all for trade.

May try and build the base set, still not sure....

hi. what are you looking for in trade for the kobe card. lmk thanks.

I have 3 of the Kobe inserts - if you have Brice Johnson or Marcus Paige, that would be great. If not - baseball would certainly do - Trout, Ichiro, A-Rod, Jeter, Harper, Pujols, Puckett that I need, vintage that I need. Let me know if we can put something together. Thanks.