Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 159

  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Medina
    Posts
    2,140
    Bench Bucks
    1,078
    Bench Points
    146
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997bowman View Post
    Not much
    1998 Leaf Statistical Standouts 5 Greg Maddux x1 1097/2500


    I have these in my PC
    1987 Leaf/Donruss 36 Greg Maddux x1
    1987 Topps Traded 70T Greg Maddux x1
    2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Piece of Action Bound for the Hall BGM Greg Maddux x1
    2008 SPx Winning Materials Limited Patch SPx GM Greg Maddux x1 87/99
    Looking forward to your reply on this one too...
    2011 Topps Lineage Master Set needs -- 1997 Bowman Chrome Master Set needs -- 1997 Bowman Master Set needs -- My baseball set needs -- My approximation of a tradelist

    I do not send cash via the mail. If you want to avoid PP fees then I will have my bank mail you a check - free for me and no fees for you.

  2. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #47
    I would like to apologize to the following members scobes, 1997bowman, david K, potvin48 and reickholt for my lack of not visiting this site and checking my threads for the longest time. I'm sorry guys for not replying in a timely manner! Just have had my hands full with so many other things going on.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  3. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi -

    It looks like you have a bunch I can use too (McGwire & Clemens). Let me know what of mine you like and we can go from there. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    I could use any of these from you. Get any new maddux's in ? I just picked up a pack of 1998 donruss preferred with mcgwire on the tin - unopened. Any interest in that ?

    1999 Topps Stars Galaxy #G7 Derek Jeter (1136/1999) (NYY) ($15)

    2005 Bowmanís Best Silver #30 Derek Jeter (14/99) (NYY) ($20)

    2010 Topps Update Gold #US310 Derek Jeter (0889/2010) (NYY) ($10)


    2003 SP Authentic Chirography Young Stars Bronze #AP AJ Pierzynski (048/100) (MIN) ($25)


    1989 Topps Tiffany #360 Ryne Sandberg (CHC) ($5)

    1989 Topps Tiffany #387 Ryne Sandberg (CHC) ($3)

    2001 Topps Chrome Combos Refractors #TC2 Chipper Jones & Mike Schmidt (ATL/PHI) ($15)


    There's some lower end #d cards i could use from you.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  4. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997bowman View Post
    Not much
    1998 Leaf Statistical Standouts 5 Greg Maddux x1 1097/2500


    I have these in my PC
    1987 Leaf/Donruss 36 Greg Maddux x1
    1987 Topps Traded 70T Greg Maddux x1
    2001 SP Game Bat Milestone Piece of Action Bound for the Hall BGM Greg Maddux x1
    2008 SPx Winning Materials Limited Patch SPx GM Greg Maddux x1 87/99
    I could use this one below.

    2008 SPx Winning Materials Limited Patch SPx Greg Maddux x1 87/99

    I have a 1998 donruss fantasy 7 alex rodriguez it's numbered out of 2000 not 4000 like mentioned on your web site.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  5. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have two different Maddux from the 2017 Topps Gold Label......the right side is white and the other is black with a pattern in the design. Looking one twin card from any product or year and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
    Hey David, I would take you up on that if you still have both maddux.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  6. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by potvin48 View Post
    2006 Upper Deck 29 Greg Maddux Braves Season Highlights
    2007 Topps 6 Greg Maddux Padres Walmart
    2008 Heroes 193 Ryan/Maddux/Johnson Rangers/Padres/Diamondbacks Black Retail
    2008 Heroes 145 Greg Maddux Padres Game Used 101/200
    2008 SP Authentic 47 Maddux/Griffey Jr. Padres/Reds Marquee Matchups
    2011 Topps MH Maddux/Hellickson Cubs/Rays Diamond Duos
    2011 Topps 90 Greg Maddux Braves Topps 60
    2011 Topps Update 505 Greg Maddux Braves Cognac SP
    2013 Topps Update 24 Greg Maddux Braves 1971 Minis
    2013 Topps Update 5 Greg Maddux Braves Postseason Heroes
    2013 Topps Update 5 Greg Maddux Braves Postseason Heroes
    2016 Transcendent 40 Greg Maddux Braves Silver Frame 23/65

    I also have a 2016 Bowman Draft chrome auto /99 (I believe...I had two, one for my PC, and another FS/FT...Pretty sure I still have it)

    Looking for Cubs stuff in return (wantlist in sig is outdated, but you could look there for older stuff)

    I could use several of those cards listed above. I have a post it tab with a list of 2008 ud heroes cards i could use from you. Do you still have any of these ? /49 #39 41, /149 #68 and /499 124 gwynn. Do you have 2 of the draft maddux autos ? Any interest in any of these cards below ? I'll have to dig around for something close to bv you might like.


    ---CHICAGO CUBS---

    AUTO denny abreu 2000 bowman $10
    AUTO nic jackson bowman signs of the future
    AUTO corey patterson 2002 donruss originals signature marks 5/100 $15
    AUTO corey patterson 2002 playoff absolutely ink gold 4/25
    AUTO corey patterson 2002 studio private signings 109/205
    AUTO nic jackson 2003 donruss classics significant sig 1*/500
    AUTO matt creighton 2004 bowman chrome $10
    AUTO ryan harvey 2004 bowman sterling auto/bat $15
    AUTO brendan harris 2004 playoff honors sig gold 7/50 $12
    AUTO carlos vasquez 2004 spx super scripts $15
    AUTO felix pie 2004 topps cracker jack secret surprise $25
    AUTO corey patterson 2004 ud etchings etched in time black 352/375 $10
    AUTO sean gallagher 2006 bowman prospects $25
    AUTO elvin puello 2006 bowman chrome $15
    AUTO rich hill 2006 topps $30
    AUTO freddie bynum 2006 ud future stars $8
    AUTO jeremy papelbon 2007 bowman chrome prospects $8
    AUTO felix pie 2007 sp rookie edition 154 $12
    AUTO david patton 2009 ud ballpark 29/500 $8
    AUTO kevin hart 2009 inkredible $10
    AUTO randy wells 2010 topps peak performance $8
    AUTO marlon byrd 2011 topps gypsy queen
    AUTO matt garza 2012 topps golden moments $12
    AUTO marlon byrd 2012 topps tier one crowd pleaser mb 254/399 $10
    AUTO bryan lahair 2013 topps supreme red 12/25 $NA
    moises alou 2004 topps cracker jack take me out ball game jersey $8
    starlin castro 2015 topps allen & ginter jersey .
    nomar garciaparra 2005 bazooka blasts bat $10
    nomar garciaparra 2005 topps pristine 69/500 bat $10
    kosuke fukudome 2008 ud heroes light blue jersey 133/200 $30
    kosuke fukudome 2009 topps allen & ginter jersey $8
    derrek lee 2005 prime patches all-star jumbo swatch 439/453 $10
    derrek lee 2008 sp legendary cuts destined for history jersey $8
    derrek lee 2009 spx jersey $8
    derrek lee 2009 ud piece of history stadium scenes jersey $8
    derrek lee 2009 ud x mem jersey
    kenny lofton 2003 topps 205 jersey $10
    carlos marmol 2012 topps allen & ginter jersey $8
    fred mcgriff 2001 topps traded bat $15
    mark prior 2002 hot prospects bat 73/1000 $10
    mark prior 2002 spx winning materials usa combos w/ matt morris 28/150
    mark prior 2004 donruss classics dress code jersey numbers 29/100 $10
    mark prior 2004 fleer platinum portraits SP jersey $15
    mark prior 2004 fleer showcase baseballs best jersey 29/33
    mark prior 2004 leaf cert mirror white bat 57/100 $10
    mark prior 2004 spx winning materials dual jersey $15
    mark prior 2005 topps chrome the game jersey $10
    mark prior 2005 ultra kings gold bat 117/150 $12
    mark prior 2006 ud ovation apparel jersey $10
    aramis ramirez 2008 ud heroes black jersey 7/125 $8
    aramis ramirez 2008 ud spectrum swatches green jersey 48/50 $10
    aramis ramirez 2010 topps allen & ginter bat $8
    aramis ramirez 2010 topps peak performers bat $8
    aramis ramirez 2011 topps allen & ginter jersey $8
    alfonso soriano 2008 sweet spot jersey $8
    alfonso soriano 2008 ud heroes light blue jersey 136/200 $10
    alfonso soriano 2008 premier stitchings 55/75 $12
    alfonso soriano 2010 topps peak performances bat $12 ..
    sammy sosa 2001 absolute mem home opener souvenirs 341/400 $10
    sammy sosa 2001 ex wall of fame wall
    sammy sosa 2001 sp game bat piece of action milestone $15
    sammy sosa 2003 fleer genuine longball threats jersey $10
    sammy sosa 2003 ultra back to back base $15
    sammy sosa 2003 ud collectors club bat (mail in SP) $20
    sammy sosa 2004 fleer legacy hit kings jersey $8
    sammy sosa 2004 topps cracker jack take me to the ball game jersey $10
    sammy sosa 2004 topps cracker jack take me to the ball game bat $10
    sammy sosa 2005 donruss jersey kings jersey 211/250 $10
    sammy sosa 2005 studio diamond cuts jersey 181/250 $8
    sammy sosa 2005 topps pack wars bat $10
    sammy sosa 2007 topps allen & ginter jersey $10
    kerry wood 2002 ud diamond 341 jersey 123/150 $15
    kerry wood 2004 throwback century jersey 53/250
    kerry wood 2005 donruss elite face 2 face dual jersey * /berkman 111/200
    carlos zambrano 2008 ud heroes light blue jersey 165/200 $8
    carlos zambrano 2008 ud spectrum jersey 58/99 $8
    carlos zambrano 2012 topps allen & ginter jersey $8
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  7. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Do you need 2016 Topps High Tek orange Maga diffractor of Maddux #'d/25?
    Hey Rick, i could use that card if you still have it. Need any of these ripkens ?

    1983 topps 163 $10
    1984 donruss 106 $12
    1984 fleer 17 $10
    1986 fleer all-star 5 $10
    1992 fleer team leaders 17 $12
    1993 leaf heading for the hall 5 $10
    1992 pinnacle team pinn 7 w/ larkin * $8
    1994 finest 235 $10
    1994 sp holoviews 32 $15
    1994 stadium super teams 15 $8
    1994 triple play nicknames 6 $15
    1994 ud diamond collection E9 $20
    1995 collector's choice se gold 155 $60
    1995 flair ripken enduring 287th HR 9 $10
    1995 promint
    1995 score hall of gold 6 $10
    1996 assets $1000 phone card
    1996 classic $100 phone card
    1996 classic $21.31 phone card
    1996 fleer team leaders 1 $10
    1996 metal universe mother lode 8 $12
    1996 pinnacle aficionado rivals w/ griffey * 5 $20
    1996 pinnacle aficionado rivals w/ mo vaughn 12 $15
    1996 pinnacle team pinnacle 4 w/ larkin * $25
    1996 pinnacle CR1 $15
    1996 score 2131 $20
    1996 sp marquee matchups mm9 $10
    1996 sportflics hit parade 2 $12
    1996 studio masterstrokes 5 samples $10
    1996 topps mystery finest refractor M23 $50
    1997 donruss ripken the only way i know 4 565/5000
    1997 donruss ripken the only way i know 6 3257/5000 $12
    1997 donruss ripken the only way i know 7 0172/5000 $12
    1997 circa super boss 15 $20
    1997 pinnacle passort to majors 4 $20
    1997 topps inter-league finest ilm12 w/ jefferies $12
    1997 tronto fall expo - 1997 pacific embossed 29
    1997 tronto fall expo - 1993 pacific spanish embossed 24
    1998 leaf rookies & stars great american heroes 2 438/2500 $20
    1998 spx finite 145 5613/7000 $10
    1998 spx finite radiance 64 3928/4500 $15
    1998 stadium royal court 6 $25
    1998 topps etch a sketch 7 $10
    1998 topps stars silver 51 3954/4399 $12
    1998 topps tek 51/28 $8
    1999 finest split screen refractor right w/ gwynn 5
    1999 metal universe boyz with the wood 13 $10
    1999 pacific dynagon diamond 1 $10
    1999 ud ionix tecmo 66 $12
    1999 ud hologrfx future fame 2 $12
    1999 ud ovation curtain calls 6 $10
    2000 black diamond rc edition diamonation 8 $10
    2000 bowman chrome meteoric rise 7 $10
    2000 skybox higher level 1 $10
    2000 topps chrome combos tc10 w/ boggs and gwynn $8
    2000 topps chrome refractor 4 $40
    2000 ud ionix atomic 7 $10
    2000 ud legends reflections in time 8 w/gehric $10
    2001 donruss rookie reprints RR1 188/1982 $25
    2003 donruss diamond kings 168 $10
    2004 donruss elite teams * w/ palmer & murray 1 4727/1500 $10
    2004 leaf limited lumberjacks 8 332/431 $15
    2004 leaf limited lumberjacks 42 * w/ banks 338/500 $15
    2005 leather & lumber naturals 4 47/2000 $10
    2004 playoff honors prime signature 32 487/2500 $15
    2004 studio spirit of the game 20 999/999*
    2004 throwback generations 25 * w/ banks & alex rodriguez 631/1500 $8
    2004 ud famous quotes 5 $10
    2005 fleer national pastime historical record 10 1030/1996 $12
    2005 leaf cornerstones 13 * w/ eddie murray $10
    2005 ud baseball heroes 13.
    2006 topps rookie of the week 14 $12
    2008 playoff contenders legendary rookies 3 1305/1500 $10
    2008 donruss threads baseball americana 7 390/500 $10
    2008 ud masterpieces 101 sp
    2011 topps lineage diamond anniversary refractor 13 $12
    2012 topps gypsy queen framed gold 253 $15
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  8. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,226
    Bench Bucks
    1,677
    Bench Points
    209
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #53
    I have a 2003 UD Game Face 3 colored patch #GP-GM and a 2003 Flair Diamond Cuts Jersey #DC-GM. I would only trade the patch for a Nolan Ryan GU or very hard-to-find insert. LMK if any interest.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  9. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    I have a 2003 UD Game Face 3 colored patch #GP-GM and a 2003 Flair Diamond Cuts Jersey #DC-GM. I would only trade the patch for a Nolan Ryan GU or very hard-to-find insert. LMK if any interest.
    Gene? I could use the patch card. Only rare nolan ryan i have is that portraits glass plague patch card display thing /25 $120, 1984 & 1990 topps gallery of champions bronze nolan ryan and not so rare 2008 ud heroes light blue ryan maddux johnson triple jersey /200. Besides those this is my ryan list.

    1973 topps 67 (afew names on back are underlined)
    1982 topps 90 $6
    1984 topps gallery of champions bronze 10
    1985 topps stickers 58 $2.50
    1969 topps porcelain reprint 533 $NA
    1972 topps porcelain reprint 595 $NA
    1988 topps gallery of champions 11 $25
    1988 topps gallery of champions bronze 11
    1990 topps gallery of champions 9 $25
    1990 topps gallery of champions bronze 9
    1991 ud baseball heroes set 10-18 $0.50 each w/ sp header $1
    1992 classic best 1 $1
    1992 donruss coca cola ryan series 1 & 3 of 26 $
    1992 sports illustrated for kids 168
    1992 topps gold 4 $8
    1993 promint $50
    1993 ultra strike out kings 4
    1994 fleer golden moments 7 $12
    1995 promint $40
    1995 sp champ classic performances cp2 $20
    1997 tronto fall expo - 1993 pacific spanish embossed 317
    1999 topps 34 $2
    1999 topps finest reprint refractor 09 $20 -HTG-
    1999 topps finest reprint refractor 12 $20 -HTG-
    1999 topps finest reprint refractor 16 $20 -HTG-
    1999 topps finest reprint refractor 17 $20 -HTG-
    1999 topps finest reprint refractor 25 $20 -HTG-
    2000 fleer greats of the game retrospection 3 $10
    2001 topps chrome through the years reprint 39 $15
    2002 studio classic first ballot 3 /99 replacement proof
    2003 flair greats ballpark heroes 1 $6
    2004 greats of the game battery mates 6 272/1973 $8
    2004 playoff honors class reunion 3 * w/ george brett 1389/1999 $12
    2005 Prime Cuts 92 359/399 $8
    2005 donruss diamond kings HOF heroes 37 $8
    2005 donruss 85' reprint 3 1348/1985 $12
    2005 donruss classic membership 27 667/1000 $10
    2005 leaf 4 star staff 9 $10
    2005 skybox autographics signature moments 6 $10
    2005 ud classics counterparts * w/ steve carlton 1478/1999 $12
    2006 topps co-signers changing faces blue w/ millwood 90A 41/125 $12
    2006 topps co-signers silver blue 17c w/teixeira 24/75 $15
    2009 ud goodwin champions 52
    2011 topps lineage diamond anniversary refractor 55 $10
    2011 topps lineage diamond anniversary platinum 55
    2013 panini hometown heroes 120 $3
    2014 topps high tek whirlpool
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  10. ryancollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    1,226
    Bench Bucks
    1,677
    Bench Points
    209
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gmessick3's ebay items


    #55
    Mikey, I had forgotten the Maddux patch BV is $100. I would have to have some valuable Ryan card for it and I do only collect cards, no plaques. You do have a few cards i could use but nothing close to $100. Keep me in mind the next time you pull/get a Nolan Ryan card worth at least $50. thanks
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

  11. potvin48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, MI
    Posts
    3,318
    Bench Bucks
    1,327
    Bench Points
    500
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Lee Smith

    Go to potvin48's ebay items
    Go to potvin48's comc items

    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by akamikey2001 View Post
    I could use several of those cards listed above. I have a post it tab with a list of 2008 ud heroes cards i could use from you. Do you still have any of these ? /49 #39 41, /149 #68 and /499 124 gwynn. Do you have 2 of the draft maddux autos ? Any interest in any of these cards below ? I'll have to dig around for something close to bv you might like.


    ---CHICAGO CUBS---

    AUTO denny abreu 2000 bowman $10
    AUTO nic jackson bowman signs of the future
    AUTO corey patterson 2002 donruss originals signature marks 5/100 $15
    AUTO corey patterson 2002 playoff absolutely ink gold 4/25
    AUTO corey patterson 2002 studio private signings 109/205
    AUTO nic jackson 2003 donruss classics significant sig 1*/500
    AUTO matt creighton 2004 bowman chrome $10
    AUTO ryan harvey 2004 bowman sterling auto/bat $15
    AUTO brendan harris 2004 playoff honors sig gold 7/50 $12
    AUTO carlos vasquez 2004 spx super scripts $15
    AUTO felix pie 2004 topps cracker jack secret surprise $25
    AUTO corey patterson 2004 ud etchings etched in time black 352/375 $10
    AUTO sean gallagher 2006 bowman prospects $25
    AUTO elvin puello 2006 bowman chrome $15
    AUTO rich hill 2006 topps $30
    AUTO freddie bynum 2006 ud future stars $8
    AUTO jeremy papelbon 2007 bowman chrome prospects $8
    AUTO felix pie 2007 sp rookie edition 154 $12
    AUTO david patton 2009 ud ballpark 29/500 $8
    AUTO kevin hart 2009 inkredible $10
    AUTO randy wells 2010 topps peak performance $8
    AUTO marlon byrd 2011 topps gypsy queen
    AUTO matt garza 2012 topps golden moments $12
    AUTO marlon byrd 2012 topps tier one crowd pleaser mb 254/399 $10
    AUTO bryan lahair 2013 topps supreme red 12/25 $NA
    moises alou 2004 topps cracker jack take me out ball game jersey $8
    starlin castro 2015 topps allen & ginter jersey .
    nomar garciaparra 2005 bazooka blasts bat $10
    nomar garciaparra 2005 topps pristine 69/500 bat $10
    kosuke fukudome 2008 ud heroes light blue jersey 133/200 $30
    kosuke fukudome 2009 topps allen & ginter jersey $8
    derrek lee 2005 prime patches all-star jumbo swatch 439/453 $10
    derrek lee 2008 sp legendary cuts destined for history jersey $8
    derrek lee 2009 spx jersey $8
    derrek lee 2009 ud piece of history stadium scenes jersey $8
    derrek lee 2009 ud x mem jersey
    kenny lofton 2003 topps 205 jersey $10
    carlos marmol 2012 topps allen & ginter jersey $8
    fred mcgriff 2001 topps traded bat $15
    mark prior 2002 hot prospects bat 73/1000 $10
    mark prior 2002 spx winning materials usa combos w/ matt morris 28/150
    mark prior 2004 donruss classics dress code jersey numbers 29/100 $10
    mark prior 2004 fleer platinum portraits SP jersey $15
    mark prior 2004 fleer showcase baseballs best jersey 29/33
    mark prior 2004 leaf cert mirror white bat 57/100 $10
    mark prior 2004 spx winning materials dual jersey $15
    mark prior 2005 topps chrome the game jersey $10
    mark prior 2005 ultra kings gold bat 117/150 $12
    mark prior 2006 ud ovation apparel jersey $10
    aramis ramirez 2008 ud heroes black jersey 7/125 $8
    aramis ramirez 2008 ud spectrum swatches green jersey 48/50 $10
    aramis ramirez 2010 topps allen & ginter bat $8
    aramis ramirez 2010 topps peak performers bat $8
    aramis ramirez 2011 topps allen & ginter jersey $8
    alfonso soriano 2008 sweet spot jersey $8
    alfonso soriano 2008 ud heroes light blue jersey 136/200 $10
    alfonso soriano 2008 premier stitchings 55/75 $12
    alfonso soriano 2010 topps peak performances bat $12 ..
    sammy sosa 2001 absolute mem home opener souvenirs 341/400 $10
    sammy sosa 2001 ex wall of fame wall
    sammy sosa 2001 sp game bat piece of action milestone $15
    sammy sosa 2003 fleer genuine longball threats jersey $10
    sammy sosa 2003 ultra back to back base $15
    sammy sosa 2003 ud collectors club bat (mail in SP) $20
    sammy sosa 2004 fleer legacy hit kings jersey $8
    sammy sosa 2004 topps cracker jack take me to the ball game jersey $10
    sammy sosa 2004 topps cracker jack take me to the ball game bat $10
    sammy sosa 2005 donruss jersey kings jersey 211/250 $10
    sammy sosa 2005 studio diamond cuts jersey 181/250 $8
    sammy sosa 2005 topps pack wars bat $10
    sammy sosa 2007 topps allen & ginter jersey $10
    kerry wood 2002 ud diamond 341 jersey 123/150 $15
    kerry wood 2004 throwback century jersey 53/250
    kerry wood 2005 donruss elite face 2 face dual jersey * /berkman 111/200
    carlos zambrano 2008 ud heroes light blue jersey 165/200 $8
    carlos zambrano 2008 ud spectrum jersey 58/99 $8
    carlos zambrano 2012 topps allen & ginter jersey $8
    I'm all set on those, do you have any newer Cubs stuff?
    Wantlists - Baseball (Cubs) | Lee Smith | Leon Durham

    Tradelist - Baseball Tradelist

    FS/FT Scans - Autographs | Game Used |

    CUBS PC - Auto & GU | Autos | Game Used

  12. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    Mikey, I had forgotten the Maddux patch BV is $100. I would have to have some valuable Ryan card for it and I do only collect cards, no plaques. You do have a few cards i could use but nothing close to $100. Keep me in mind the next time you pull/get a Nolan Ryan card worth at least $50. thanks
    I will keep you in mind. Thanks.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  13. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by potvin48 View Post
    I'm all set on those, do you have any newer Cubs stuff?

    Nothing really newer of the cubs.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  14. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    67,390
    Bench Bucks
    33,049
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10263
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

    #59
    Any interest in his 2017 Topps gold label cards? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

  15. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Any interest in his 2017 Topps gold label cards? Best regards, David
    I could use any of them. You have 2 different non black versions ? Send you 1 twins card by PWE ?
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •