Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 159
  1. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    67,399
    Bench Bucks
    33,059
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10264
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by akamikey2001 View Post
    I could use any of them. You have 2 different non black versions ? Send you 1 twins card by PWE ?
    I have one non black version and one black version. Best regards, David PS PWE is okay with me.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

  2. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    67,399
    Bench Bucks
    33,059
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10264
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

    #62
    Confirmed and cards will go out today....Best wishes, David PS include a topp chrome rc of the NL rookie of the year.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

  3. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #63
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Confirmed and cards will go out today....Best wishes, David PS include a topp chrome rc of the NL rookie of the year.
    Thanks for the extra card David. I have 2 card shows coming up, i'll see what i can pick up in the way of twins.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  4. BigHunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    N suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    100
    Bench Bucks
    619
    Bench Points
    33
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to erichunz's ebay items


    #64
    How about any of these? '05 Leaf Sportscasters beige hat/throwing #17 (#'d 3/5)
    '05 Leaf #41 -bronze-
    '05 Leaf #41 -black-
    '05 Leaf Passing Through Time #PTT-254 -black-
    '05 Leaf 4 Star Staffs -die cut- #FSS-4 (#'d 109/250)
    '15 Topps Gypsy Queen mini #138 (#'d 021/199)
    '11 Topps 60 years of Topps #37 -silver 65th anniv stamp-
    '13 Topps -Wrigley Field giveaway- #74 & 79
    '17 Topps rediscover Topps GOLD stamp ('88 topps)
    '17 Topps rediscover Topps BRONZE stamp ('88 topps)

    Let me know if your interested in any........

  5. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,108
    Bench Bucks
    5,597
    Bench Points
    1844
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #65
    Interested in any of these?

    2017 Topps High Tek Greg Maddux
    Pattern 1B (2)
    Pattern 1B Black out (2)
    Pattern 1B Blue Wave #'d 34/75

    Interested in The Ivory Crocket gu and better RCs
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,956 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  6. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    How about any of these? '05 Leaf Sportscasters beige hat/throwing #17 (#'d 3/5)
    '05 Leaf #41 -bronze-
    '05 Leaf #41 -black-
    '05 Leaf Passing Through Time #PTT-254 -black-
    '05 Leaf 4 Star Staffs -die cut- #FSS-4 (#'d 109/250)
    '15 Topps Gypsy Queen mini #138 (#'d 021/199)
    '11 Topps 60 years of Topps #37 -silver 65th anniv stamp-
    '13 Topps -Wrigley Field giveaway- #74 & 79
    '17 Topps rediscover Topps GOLD stamp ('88 topps)
    '17 Topps rediscover Topps BRONZE stamp ('88 topps)

    Let me know if your interested in any........
    Hey, I could use all of them except for the bronze one. I'm guessing that is just a base card? What are you looking for in return player/card wise ?
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  7. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #67
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Interested in any of these?

    2017 Topps High Tek Greg Maddux
    Pattern 1B (2)
    Pattern 1B Black out (2)
    Pattern 1B Blue Wave #'d 34/75

    Interested in The Ivory Crocket gu and better RCs

    Hey Rick, only one of those i could use is the #d /75 blue rainbow. Tried to check out your www but link in your profile did not work. You have a link to your tradelist / wantlist ?
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  8. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,108
    Bench Bucks
    5,597
    Bench Points
    1844
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #68
    Quote Originally Posted by akamikey2001 View Post
    Hey Rick, only one of those i could use is the #d /75 blue rainbow. Tried to check out your www but link in your profile did not work. You have a link to your tradelist / wantlist ?
    Should work. Freewebs takes you to an advertising page. Look for the link that says take me to "MyFreeWebs"
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,956 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

  9. BigHunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    N suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    100
    Bench Bucks
    619
    Bench Points
    33
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to erichunz's ebay items


    #69
    Quote Originally Posted by akamikey2001 View Post
    Hey, I could use all of them except for the bronze one. I'm guessing that is just a base card? What are you looking for in return player/card wise ?
    The bronze Maddux is actually not a base card, but an insert in hobby packs. Anyways, I collect Ryne Sandberg and my son collects A.Rizzo. Not interested in base cards of either. But let me know what you have. Please and thanks!

  10. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #70
    I'll see what i can find tonight after work guys. thanks
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  11. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #71
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    How about any of these? '05 Leaf Sportscasters beige hat/throwing #17 (#'d 3/5)
    '05 Leaf #41 -bronze-
    '05 Leaf #41 -black-
    '05 Leaf Passing Through Time #PTT-254 -black-
    '05 Leaf 4 Star Staffs -die cut- #FSS-4 (#'d 109/250)
    '15 Topps Gypsy Queen mini #138 (#'d 021/199)
    '11 Topps 60 years of Topps #37 -silver 65th anniv stamp-
    '13 Topps -Wrigley Field giveaway- #74 & 79
    '17 Topps rediscover Topps GOLD stamp ('88 topps)
    '17 Topps rediscover Topps BRONZE stamp ('88 topps)

    Let me know if your interested in any........

    Lmk if you need any of these and what you have for 2013 hometown heroes ripken wise.

    RYAN SANDBERG
    1992 pinnacle team pinnacle 5 w/alomar
    1993 finest 105 $10..
    1993 sp platinum power 17 $8
    1994 sportflics movers mm2 $10
    2003 diamond kings timeline 9 * w/ kerry wood 503/1000 $10
    2004 throwback threads 209 958/1000 $6
    2005 ud baseball heroes 69 $12
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  12. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #72
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Should work. Freewebs takes you to an advertising page. Look for the link that says take me to "MyFreeWebs"
    Would you trade the blue wave maddux /75 $8 for ripken 2013 hometown heroes curtain call 15 $8? Would like to look at your trade list deeper maybe expanding the trade.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  13. slun80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    35
    Bench Bucks
    645
    Bench Points
    8
    Trader Rating
    0


    Go to slun28's ebay items


    #73
    I have the Maddux 99 Pacific Prism and 14 Triple Threads.
    I have the Chipper 98 Pacific Online Web 63B

    I collect Puckett and can use the two Gallery of Champions cards you have. LMK!!
    Baseball - Everything Kirby Puckett along with some basic 90's set needs

    Basketball - Magic/Bird RC and mid-90's set needs

    Football - Need a Jerry Rice auto

  14. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by slun80 View Post
    I have the Maddux 99 Pacific Prism and 14 Triple Threads.
    I have the Chipper 98 Pacific Online Web 63B

    I collect Puckett and can use the two Gallery of Champions cards you have. LMK!!
    Only one i could use is 14 Triple Threads $2. I'll pass on just the 1 card for now.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  15. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,108
    Bench Bucks
    5,597
    Bench Points
    1844
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #75
    Card is set aside for you. No hurry, take your time as far as browsing through the trade site.


    Quote Originally Posted by akamikey2001 View Post
    Would you trade the blue wave maddux /75 $8 for ripken 2013 hometown heroes curtain call 15 $8? Would like to look at your trade list deeper maybe expanding the trade.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (2,956 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,4 button holes,& 223 different autographs & auto variations.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •