WTTF: Greg Maddux - (Base, Inserts, Serial Numbered, Game-Used and Autos)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey David - I don't have any 2017 topps gold or newer prospects... I'm very interested in the maddux card ! Will be attending a card show on sunday will look for twins. PLEASE have your 2017 Topps Update Gold want checklist! thread updated saturday night and i'll try to pick some hits up for you.

When you're at this show on Sunday, be on the lookout for tough-to-find Sandberg's too! I'm adding to my Maddux cards for you and will be in touch over the weekend to start putting together a decent trade between us. Please and thank you!

David - I picked up a box of a bunch of misc things mostly newer stuff. I got 400-500 2017 bowman / bowman chrome but it appears someone was a twins fan leaving not 1 single twin in there. Also got about 400-500 topps inserts, 300+ ginter minis and a whole lot of odds and ends. I still have not completely looked at everything in there card for card. Maybe some twins. I'll see what i can find for you. Prospect wise - how far back ? Within last 5 years ?

David - I picked up a box of a bunch of misc things mostly newer stuff. I got 400-500 2017 bowman / bowman chrome but it appears someone was a twins fan leaving not 1 single twin in there. Also got about 400-500 topps inserts, 300+ ginter minis and a whole lot of odds and ends. I still have not completely looked at everything in there card for card. Maybe some twins. I'll see what i can find for you. Prospect wise - how far back ? Within last 5 years ?
I'll take the prospects as long as their within the last 5 years...4 to 6 will do for the trade. Best regards, David

They definitely took all the twins out of the assortment of cards available to made this box. Will look in the others tonight for prospect cards. I'll have to start looking in the twins boxes and rows at these shows next time.

David, have a small lot of mics for you. 2 key cards are mauer topps 622 RC $10 & aaron hicks 2013 finest jumbo relic / auto $12. Post if it works for you.

Have a some Maddux here:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskACSP4x

Wants are in my sig. I also collect Scott Rolen

I do have those greg maddux cards. I'm looking for somewhere to host my pics... Are you happy using flickr ? Looks pretty easy to navigate. Any downside using them and are you able to make sub albums in an album? Like cardinals then once you click in there's option of gu auto and inserts.

I do have those greg maddux cards. I'm looking for somewhere to host my pics... Are you happy using flickr ? Looks pretty easy to navigate. Any downside using them and are you able to make sub albums in an album? Like cardinals then once you click in there's option of gu auto and inserts.

I just learned about flckr a couple of months ago and I'll never use anything else! Blows photobucket away. Easy to learn and easy to navigate. I just got on and within minutes had photos downloaded.

If I remember right you can go ten deep in albums/sub-albums with......I think.....2T of space. So you'll never use it all. As a matter of fact I think that's one of their slogans. "Use as much as you want with no worries" (or something like that). I don't have that many cards so I really don't use the sub folders. Not sure if there is any downside.

Anyway, yes.....I highly recommend flckr and could'nt be happier.

Last edited:
I just learned about flckr a couple of months ago and I'll never use anything else! Blows photobucket away. Easy to learn and easy to navigate. I just got on and within minutes had photos downloaded.

If I remember right you can go ten deep in albums/sub-albums with......I think.....2T of space. So you'll never use it all. As a matter of fact I think that's one of their slogans. "Use as much as you want with no worries" (or something like that). I don't have that many cards so I really don't use the sub folders. Not sure if there is any downside.

Anyway, yes.....I highly recommend flckr and could'nt be happier.

I'm give it a try when i get some time. Thanks for the helpful info.

All for trade

I believe I have a couple you may need. 07 SPX Patch 38/50 Bronze Chipper, 03 Flair Diamond Cuts jersey 82/100.. Didn't know if you needed any of the Chipper/Maddux base from 2018 Triple Threads, I also have the 7 card set of Chipper 'Hall of fame highlights' from 2018 Update + his storybook ending card.

Really only looking for Acuna Jr. cards at the moment.. Will also Consider any RC of Austin Meadows, Gleyber, P. Alonzo, Tatis, Vlad Jr., Tyler O'niel, Soroka, or Soto.

Couple things if you can not tell below, The Chipper 93 SP case has some surface scratching and the SPX is in pretty good condition other than the top left side has a 'peel/ding'. not sure how to describe that one. I can zoom in if you'd like.

20190612-101139.jpg
upload images
20190612-074317.jpg
mystique days of future past

All for trade

I believe I have a couple you may need. 07 SPX Patch 38/50 Bronze Chipper, 03 Flair Diamond Cuts jersey 82/100.. Didn't know if you needed any of the Chipper/Maddux base from 2018 Triple Threads, I also have the 7 card set of Chipper 'Hall of fame highlights' from 2018 Update + his storybook ending card.

Really only looking for Acuna Jr. cards at the moment.. Will also Consider any RC of Austin Meadows, Gleyber, P. Alonzo, Tatis, Vlad Jr., Tyler O'niel, Soroka, or Soto.

Couple things if you can not tell below, The Chipper 93 SP case has some surface scratching and the SPX is in pretty good condition other than the top left side has a 'peel/ding'. not sure how to describe that one. I can zoom in if you'd like.

Sorry, have not been on here for a awhile. Mainly interested in greg maddux cards. I do have those ones you listed. Thank you for offering them.

Have this for trade:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/47792015822/in/album-72157688444437504/
Looking around 300.00 Looking for HOF. Would like a lower end Maddux auto involved if interested.

Sorry, have not been on here for a awhile. Nice maddux card. Not to interested in booklet cards as of now. Thanks