Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Results 151 to 159 of 159

  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem OR
    Posts
    969
    Bench Bucks
    1,532
    Bench Points
    125
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #151
    OK, you've got a lot of Clemens I need so, I'm going to try again to get them. Found a couple more Maddux:
    98 Zennith #12 (this came in the back of the 98 Zenith 5x7 cards).
    02 Donruss Classic SAMPLE #8

    Do u have any interest in these 2 cards:

    2011 Topps Update Jose Altuve RC US132
    2016 Bowman Chrome Top 100 Scouts Update Refractor Cody Bellinger #BSU-CB

    LMK Thanks, Rich
    Last edited by Rocketman; 11-08-2019 at 11:59 AM.

  2. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,640
    Bench Bucks
    3,054
    Bench Points
    1491
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #152
    I have this one, LMK if you still need it and I'll find something I can use for it:
    2003 Absolute Memorabilia GU Bat Spectrum Tools of the Trade /50 #tt65 $30
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  3. BigHunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    N suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    100
    Bench Bucks
    619
    Bench Points
    33
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to erichunz's ebay items


    #153
    Hey there- I was just looking, and we actually communicated much earlier in this thread, back in January '18. Well, since then, I've added to the Maddux's that you need. I now have 19 you need base on your list. They include these:

    '05 Leaf Sportscasters beige hat/throwing #17 (#'d 3/5)
    '05 Leaf #41 -bronze-
    '05 Leaf #41 -black-
    '05 Leaf Passing Through Time #PTT-254 -black-
    '05 Leaf 4 Star Staffs -die cut- #FSS-4 (#'d 109/250)
    '15 Topps Gypsy Queen mini #138 (#'d 021/199)
    '11 Topps 60 years of Topps #37 -silver 65th anniv stamp-
    '13 Topps -Wrigley Field giveaway- #74 & 79
    '17 Topps rediscover Topps GOLD stamp ('88 topps)
    '17 Topps rediscover Topps BRONZE stamp ('88 topps)

    + 8 others that I'll list this evening when I get home. I'll look through your traders in the meantime. Thanks- Eric

  4. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    OK, you've got a lot of Clemens I need so, I'm going to try again to get them. Found a couple more Maddux:
    98 Zennith #12 (this came in the back of the 98 Zenith 5x7 cards).
    02 Donruss Classic SAMPLE #8

    Do u have any interest in these 2 cards:

    2011 Topps Update Jose Altuve RC US132
    2016 Bowman Chrome Top 100 Scouts Update Refractor Cody Bellinger #BSU-CB

    LMK Thanks, Rich
    Hey Rich - Sorry i have not been on here much past few months. Is the 1998 Zenith #12 maddux a samples mini or have silver / gold lettering or an impulse ? I only need the two highlighted in red. lmk


    694 - 1998 Zenith #12 Greg Maddux
    695 - 1998 Zenith 5 x 7 #3 Greg Maddux
    696 - 1998 Zenith 5 x 7 Gold Impulse #3 Greg Maddux
    697 - 1998 Zenith 5 x 7 Impulse #3 Greg Maddux

    698 - 1998 Zenith Raising the Bar #8 Greg Maddux
    699 - 1998 Zenith Samples Large #Z3 Greg Maddux
    700 - 1998 Zenith Samples Small #12 Greg Maddux
    701 - 1998 Zenith Z-Gold #12 Greg Maddux
    702 - 1998 Zenith Z-Silver #12 Greg Maddux
    703 - 1998 Zenith Z-Team #6 Greg Maddux
    704 - 1998 Zenith Z-Team 5 x 7 #6 Greg Maddux
    705 - 1998 Zenith Z-Team Gold #6 Greg Maddux
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  5. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #155
    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    I have this one, LMK if you still need it and I'll find something I can use for it:
    2003 Absolute Memorabilia GU Bat Spectrum Tools of the Trade /50 #tt65 $30
    Thanks for the offer but i have that card listed in a small collection i'm buying soon.

    2003 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Materials Spectrum #65 bat mem /50
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM


  6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem OR
    Posts
    969
    Bench Bucks
    1,532
    Bench Points
    125
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #156
    I looked up what I had on Ebay and it is not the Zenith card you need. What about the Donruss SAMPLE or the Altuve or Bellinger rookies I listed. Thanks, Rich
    Last edited by Rocketman; 11-20-2019 at 07:54 PM.

  7. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #157
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    Hey there- I was just looking, and we actually communicated much earlier in this thread, back in January '18. Well, since then, I've added to the Maddux's that you need. I now have 19 you need base on your list. They include these:

    '05 Leaf Sportscasters beige hat/throwing #17 (#'d 3/5)
    '05 Leaf #41 -bronze-
    '05 Leaf #41 -black-
    '05 Leaf Passing Through Time #PTT-254 -black-
    '05 Leaf 4 Star Staffs -die cut- #FSS-4 (#'d 109/250)
    '15 Topps Gypsy Queen mini #138 (#'d 021/199)
    '11 Topps 60 years of Topps #37 -silver 65th anniv stamp-
    '13 Topps -Wrigley Field giveaway- #74 & 79
    '17 Topps rediscover Topps GOLD stamp ('88 topps)
    '17 Topps rediscover Topps BRONZE stamp ('88 topps)

    + 8 others that I'll list this evening when I get home. I'll look through your traders in the meantime. Thanks- Eric
    Hey Eric - I would be interested in making a trade for those and see what the other 8 cards are. I have 15 other sandbergs (mostly 2013 panini) and 4 zizzo cards on my TL2 page use Ctrl + F to quickly search.

    https://madduxfan3131.webs.com/baseballtradelist2.htm


    RYAN SANDBERG
    1992 pinnacle team pinnacle 5 w/alomar
    1994 sportflics movers mm2 $10
    2003 diamond kings timeline 9 * w/ kerry wood 503/1000 $10
    2004 throwback threads 209 958/1000 $6
    2005 ud baseball heroes 66 $12
    2005 ud baseball heroes 69 $12
    2013 pinnacle essence of the game 9 $10
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM


  8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem OR
    Posts
    969
    Bench Bucks
    1,532
    Bench Points
    125
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #158
    Please see Post #157

  9. akamikey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    3,199
    Bench Bucks
    1,120
    Bench Points
    679
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Please see Post #157
    I have the maddux sample and can't use the other two cards.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •