UPDATED 300+ Cards added 1/7/17 #'d, Recfactors, SP's and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would love to do that but my page is evidently needs updated. The Trout is gone.

PS
Actually I'm unable to locate and of the THC purples I have listed?????

Matt, yes, still have them both.

I still need the 2014 Trout Heritage purple refractor for my set (BV $15), Mauer, Sano and either Posey or Schwarber for the Trout?

PLMK.

Last edited:
Hi Rob,
Found another batch of interest.

2016 Donruss Optic Holo #165 The Famous San Diego Chicken/Ted Giannoulas $1.25
2016 Topps Rainbow Foil #300 Buster Posey $5.00
2016 Topps Chrome Refractors #65 Jung Ho Kang $2.00
2016 Topps Chrome Refractors #178 Francisco Liriano $1.50
2016 Bowman Chrome Refractors #89 Jake Arrieta 391/499 $3.00
2015 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors #78 Corey Kluber $5.00
2016 Topps Chrome Perspectives #PC8 David Ortiz $1.25
2014 Bowman Draft Purple Ice #DP29 Michael Kopech 30/99 $8

Hopefully you can find some of interest on my trade lists as I believe we exhausted what I have from your wants with our last deal.
Happy Holidays, Al

1970 Topps EX
1 Mets World Champions
286 Dodgers Rookie Stars Buckner Jenkins
683 Reds Rookie Stars Geishert McRae Simpson

thanks, David

Glad I have something you need. Would prefer to trade it for vintage if possible. What is the condition of your 1972 Topps 785 Vic Davalillo?

Thanks, David

Vic has a crease in the top middle of the card that runs down below the ear of his batting helmet. Corners are decent and nice gloss, but VG at best with the crease.

Would love to do that but my page is evidently needs updated. The Trout is gone.

PS
Actually I'm unable to locate and of the THC purples I have listed?????

You do have a couple of Smoltz cards I can use:

1995 Pinnacle Artist's Proofs #25 John Smoltz
2016 Topps Gypsy Queen John Smoltz mini gu jersey #GMR-JS (red jersey) #'d 23/50

PLMK your thoughts.

Hi Rob,
Found another batch of interest.

2016 Donruss Optic Holo #165 The Famous San Diego Chicken/Ted Giannoulas $1.25
2016 Topps Rainbow Foil #300 Buster Posey $5.00
2016 Topps Chrome Refractors #65 Jung Ho Kang $2.00
2016 Topps Chrome Refractors #178 Francisco Liriano $1.50
2016 Bowman Chrome Refractors #89 Jake Arrieta 391/499 $3.00
2016 Topps Chrome Perspectives #PC8 David Ortiz $1.25
2014 Bowman Draft Purple Ice #DP29 Michael Kopech 30/99 $8

Hopefully you can find some of interest on my trade lists as I believe we exhausted what I have from your wants with our last deal.
Happy Holidays, Al

Al -
If going outside my wantlists, would be looking for the usual suspects of Jeter, Bryant, Trout, etc. Or any, serial number or parallels that I don't have of Chipper, Aaron, Freeman, Murphy, Smoltz, Teheran, Votto, Duval, or Bench.

Your tradelists of parallels are by number, do you have any of the guys listed above?

PLMK.

What can I find you for the two Thomas cards?

Matt -
First priority is wantlist help, then Braves (from my sig) that I need, then Reds for local trades or as I mentioned to Al, the usual suspects to facilitate trades for my wantlist.

PLMK what you may have.

Thanks!

I have a Bobby Bull Durham Autograph still need it? I also still have that Alou if we can expand. Would do one Auto for the Two Thomas cards and the other for another auto let me know.

I have a Bobby Bull Durham Autograph still need it? I also still have that Alou if we can expand. Would do one Auto for the Two Thomas cards and the other for another auto let me know.

Matt -
Yes to the Bobby auto, that is the 1st choice. I picked this up at the most recent show:
1996 Leaf Thomas Greatest Hits #6 Frank Thomas 1995 3587/5000.

I could send the 3 Thomas cards for the Alou and Bobby.

PLMK.

Thanks and hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Hold onto the Thomas cards, I need to check on the Greatest Hits and I need to find The Bobby Auto. I have it here somewhere in a box, just tough telling since I haven't sorted since the move lol. Give me a few days and I will get back to you.

Hold onto the Thomas cards, I need to check on the Greatest Hits and I need to find The Bobby Auto. I have it here somewhere in a box, just tough telling since I haven't sorted since the move lol. Give me a few days and I will get back to you.

Matt -
No worries, take your time. Thomas cards are marked pending.

I found the Bull Durham Auto, I also have the Thomas Greatest Hits. So if the Bobby is good for the other two post when you get this.

Marlies -
Didn't see anything from my wantlists in what you posted. Did you have anything from my lists?

PLMK.

Thanks!
Need any of these:

2014 Topps Gold #338 Carlos Santana 510/2014 $2.00
2016 Topps Chrome Future Stars #FS2 Francisco Lindor $2.00

Non

Post #44?

Replied in post 45.

PLMK if you have anything from my wantlists.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Hi- i have a bunch of #'d and odd insert Braves and Reds. I'll put together a list and PM you later today. Here are a few if you're interested:

2005 Leaf Sportscasters Dale Murphy #9 (#'d 28/30 Orange)
2005 Leaf Sportscasters Dale Murphy #9 (#'d 33/45 White)
2013 Select Gold Prizm Chris Johnson #54 (#'d 23/25)
2016 Topps Archives Blue Freddie Freeman #227 (#'d 197/199)

2005 Leaf Sportscasters Frank Robinson (Reds) #15 (#'d 6/15 yellow), (#'d 26/30 white), & (#'d 7/40 green).

I can provide scans of cards if needed. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon