two Gehrig GU available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey all!

I have two Gehrig GU cards available. I would be looking for cards from my want list or other HoF patches, autos, or GU cards.

04042015%205_zpsvzv9tg2y.jpg

Dewayne

Would u trade vintage from ur 60 and 62 Topps wants list for them and what value are u putting on these 2 as I am heavy in 60 and 62 EX= Vintage if interested.
Polar Bear 67

Would u trade vintage from ur 60 and 62 Topps wants list for them and what value are u putting on these 2 as I am heavy in 60 and 62 EX= Vintage if interested.
Polar Bear 67

Both are numbered out of 25. I would place $150 on the jersey and $125 on the bat. I would need some stars included as I wouldn't just trade for commons. 1960 would be my bigger priority.

Additionally, I was looking for a website or something I could look at for potential deals on the other post. Let me know.

First off I do not have a photo bucket or trade page listing
I have way to big a collection for either and ask my trader what they are interested in from me and make them up a listing.
Secondly I would not expect u to just get commons from me for either and if I didn;t have 60 stars I would not have come to ur post if nothing to trade.
That being said I have 60 and 62 stuff avaible and want to know if u want 60 62 Topps or HOF auto game used and I have 2 different posts of some of that on the boards right now for u to look at and see if anything there interest u or not.
Polar Bear 67