VINTAGE, STAR, RC, GU for sale. I'm out of collecting FB. GETTING TOO OLD AND MUST L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Which Sanders card (s), I have some inserts and I have 1 RC. Then make your offer on the cards. I'm only mentioning that because I have others interested and I'm going to take the highest offer. PM me with your offer, Thx Jim

I am also interested in the Marino, Rice and the Barry Sanders. PLMK.

Last edited:
Nah. I'm not gonna do that. Thanks anyway. If Josh doesn't want them for the original offer you made, then maybe we'll talk, but I'm not gonna drive the price up on him.

Your interested in different cards , Marino and Sanders. I can offer $35 delivered. lmk thx Jim

Nah. I'm not gonna do that. Thanks anyway. If Josh doesn't want them for the original offer you made, then maybe we'll talk, but I'm not gonna drive the price up on him.

I'll take the Marino RC and the Sanders RC. Go ahead and post that. If Josh decides against the deal, I'd be interested in a shot at the Rice RC.

He hasn't responded to me so I going to sell to the first who wants. So if you want me to include the Rice card I can do it for the same price $65 delivered for all three cards. I can't wait for him right now. lmk what you would like me to post.
Please use paypal gift. My paypal addy is
[email protected].

thx Jim

I'll take the Marino RC and the Sanders RC. Go ahead and post that. If Josh decides against the deal, I'd be interested in a shot at the Rice RC.

Ttt

will sell or trade these football for baseball. All cards are in nr. Mint condition except the namath card. Looking to do a bulk trade if possible since i don't collect fb anymore. Wants for my baseball vintage needs would be a priority for trading but will consider other baseball offers. My wants would be in my sig. Thanks jim

1971 topps #250 joe namath $60 good

1979 topps #198 steve largent #8

football rc’s
john elway 84 topps #63 rc $50
marshall faulk
94 cc #14 silver (2) $10 ea.
94 cc #14 no logo error card $40
94 classic 4 sport #m6 #1/3250 field card
94 classic nfl draft #3 $3
94 classic nfl draft #5/20 $5
94 classic nfl experience #41 $1.25
94 collector’s edge boss 1 $3