Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 225

Thread: Irobo's TTM Successes

  1. #16
    Billy Mueller is one of my favorite Giant. Congrats.
    Ben

  2. #17
    After a little drought, I got three today! Really excited about the Manning!

    Roger Craig 1/1 c/o home - 2 weeks
    Eli Manning 2/2 c/o NY Giants - 4 weeks
    Jake Bauer 2/2 c/o Minor League Team - 3 months
    https://supload.com/ByjMFh68x

  3. #18
    Nice haul yesterday - have seen a couple people posting success with Eli.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  4. #19
    Thanks for the kind words, guys!

    2 in today!

    Beau Burrows 2/2 c/o home - 6 days
    Les Lancaster 3/3 c/o home - 11 days

    https://supload.com/Hyl3bQgvx


  5. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by IRobo View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, guys!

    2 in today!

    Beau Burrows 2/2 c/o home - 6 days
    Les Lancaster 3/3 c/o home - 11 days

    https://supload.com/Hyl3bQgvx
    I remember Les well frpm the great (or at least above average!!) Cubs teams of the late 80s!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

  6. #22
    Adam LaRoche 1/1 c/o home - 3 months
    https://supload.com/H1h7sV4Dl

  7. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    I remember Les well frpm the great (or at least above average!!) Cubs teams of the late 80s!
    I am a big Cubs fan so I got him for that reason! Solid reliever.

  8. #24
    Dan Issel 1/1 c/o home - 2 weeks
    https://supload.com/SkRXXV_De

  9. #25
    3 in today!

    Adam Everett 3/3 c/o home - 2 weeks
    Storm Davis 2/2 c/o home - 2 weeks
    Damion Easley 2/2 c/o home - 3 weeks
    https://supload.com/r1bHzj9Dg

  10. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by IRobo View Post
    I am a big Cubs fan so I got him for that reason! Solid reliever.
    Well you had to be happy about the World Series then! I am from LaGrange myself, but have since relocated to Southern Illinois!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

  11. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    Well you had to be happy about the World Series then! I am from LaGrange myself, but have since relocated to Southern Illinois!
    Loved it! I have been living in downtown Chicago for the past 6 years. The city was ecstatic.

    Dirk Nowitzki 1/1 c/o team - 2 months
    https://supload.com/SkZHJRzde

  12. #28
    First one in a bit.

    Parker French 1/1 c/o Minor League Team - 5 months
    https://supload.com/HyNSuj9Og

  13. #29
    Bill Virdon 1/1 c/o home - 2 weeks
    https://supload.com/Sy8bLAmFx

  14. #30
    Two in on Saturday!

    Fernando Vina 1/1 c/o home - 3 weeks
    Jerry Reinsdorf 1/0 (Requested a signed business card) c/o Chicago Bulls - 1 week
    https://supload.com/ryrnJCvYg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •