Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 221
  1. IRobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,435
    Bench Bucks
    302
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #46
    1 in after a drought - and it's an awesome one!

    Goose Gossage 1/1 c/o home - 2 months (LOVE how his signature looks on the card)
    https://supload.com/HkjZeDV6x


  2. KCLJ520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    3,458
    Bench Bucks
    1,273
    Bench Points
    103
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by IRobo View Post
    1 in after a drought - and it's an awesome one!

    Goose Gossage 1/1 c/o home - 2 months (LOVE how his signature looks on the card)
    https://supload.com/HkjZeDV6x
    Very nice signature, great looking card, and what a MOUSTACHE!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

  3. IRobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,435
    Bench Bucks
    302
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #49
    4 in today!
    https://supload.com/SyXbiUYCg

    Jerry Jones 1/0 c/o Cowboys - 2 weeks (Requested a signed business card)
    Rick Wrona 2/2 c/o home - 1 week
    Jerry Sloan 1/1 c/o home - 2 weeks
    Al Hrabosky 1/1 c/o home - 2 weeks (Received Mad Hungarian inscription)

  4. IRobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,435
    Bench Bucks
    302
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #50
    Rich Hebner 1/1 c/o home - 2 weeks
    https://supload.com/ryXuTo8kb

  5. KCLJ520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    3,458
    Bench Bucks
    1,273
    Bench Points
    103
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #51
    I remember Richie well from the great Cubs teams of the 80s!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

  6. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,310
    Bench Bucks
    8,597
    Blog Entries
    12
    Bench Points
    1225
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by IRobo View Post
    1 in after a drought - and it's an awesome one!

    Goose Gossage 1/1 c/o home - 2 months (LOVE how his signature looks on the card)
    https://supload.com/HkjZeDV6x
    Nice pickup - I got him at a local show (York Sports Night) in person. SS signed baseballs always look nice.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  7. IRobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,435
    Bench Bucks
    302
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #53
    John Kerry 1/1 - c/o His Office in Massachusetts - 3 weeks
    https://supload.com/SJXvACwlW

  8. IRobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,435
    Bench Bucks
    302
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #54
    Desmond Howard 1/1 c/o ESPN - 6 weeks
    Bob Scanlan 2/2 c/o Home - 3 weeks
    https://supload.com/H1NzFSFx-

  9. IRobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,435
    Bench Bucks
    302
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #55
    Ryne Sandberg 1/1 c/o home - 1 week (10 dollar donation)

    I love how this came out! As a Cubs fan, this signed RC is just awesome.
    https://supload.com/B1N9kLclW

  10. KCLJ520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    3,458
    Bench Bucks
    1,273
    Bench Points
    103
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by IRobo View Post
    Ryne Sandberg 1/1 c/o home - 1 week (10 dollar donation)

    I love how this came out! As a Cubs fan, this signed RC is just awesome.
    https://supload.com/B1N9kLclW
    GO CUBS GO! Signed rookie card, doesnt get much better than that!!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

  11. IRobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,435
    Bench Bucks
    302
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #57
    ^ Thanks!

    1 in today -
    Lee Elia 1/1 c/o Home - 2 Week
    https://supload.com/Sk8JTJ6gZ

  12. KCLJ520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    3,458
    Bench Bucks
    1,273
    Bench Points
    103
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by IRobo View Post
    ^ Thanks!

    1 in today -
    Lee Elia 1/1 c/o Home - 2 Week
    https://supload.com/Sk8JTJ6gZ
    Remembering his famous quote during his rant, to the effect of 95% of the world has a job, the other 5% come out here and heckle us....in other related news, that was his last season as Manager in Wrigleyworld!!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37


  13. IRobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,435
    Bench Bucks
    302
    Bench Points
    137
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    Remembering his famous quote during his rant, to the effect of 95% of the world has a job, the other 5% come out here and heckle us....in other related news, that was his last season as Manager in Wrigleyworld!!
    Haha the reason I had to get him. One of the funniest sports rants of all time. My buddies and I listened to it recently and we couldn't enough.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •