OMG!!! 2016 Bowman Draft pack and then Jumbo box!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I was having my local hobby store sell the Moniak auto from 2016 bowman draft and a boxloader of Senaz serial 3/5 on ebay.......came back from watching Star War Rogue one! The auto of Moniak auto sold for $79.90....so I purchased a Jumbo box and one pack from an opened jumbo box for my Christmas present to myself .....pack was $14.00....Opened it and the auto was another Moniak base auto!! They listed that one for me ......again for $79.90 on ebay......dropped off the jumbo box and bird seed at my house......then went shopping at win co and came home with my dinner......pizzia.....after eating a few slices.....opened the jumbo box and opened my first pack........Noticed a Orange refractor...slowly moved it to see who the player was........It was Orange auto refractor #21/25 of ......Mickey Moniak!!! Last one sold on ebay for $1,100.00!!! Best regards, David

Last edited:
WOW looks like he is your man this year. Fantastic pull on the Orange Moniak
Thanks! its strange.....did not pull any Strasburg auto....or Trout auto....But...I did pull four Harper autos....Best regards, David

Wow congrats on the great pulls. You deserve the good fortune for your generosity on the bench!
Thanks Buddy! Best wishes, David

Great Stufff...Congrats David!!!!!
I'm not picking any of the draft up so please think of me if you have any Mets for trade. Mike

Funny how things go, I keep ripping boxes of upper deck hockey and can't pull a Austin Mathews to save my life.
Congrats again.

Great for you David! Karma is a real thing. I still remember a few years back when you kept pulling Bryce Harper autos.

Luis