Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OMG!!! 2016 Bowman Draft pack and then Jumbo box!!

OMG!!! 2016 Bowman Draft pack and then Jumbo box!!

I was having my local hobby store sell the Moniak auto from 2016 bowman draft and a boxloader of Senaz serial 3/5 on ebay.......came back from watching Star War Rogue one! The auto of Moniak auto sold for $79.90....so I purchased a Jumbo box and one pack from an opened jumbo box for my Christmas present to myself .....pack was $14.00....Opened it and the auto was another Moniak base auto!! They listed that one for me ......again for $79.90 on ebay......dropped off the jumbo box and bird seed at my house......then went shopping at win co and came home with my dinner......pizzia.....after eating a few slices.....opened the jumbo box and opened my first pack........Noticed a Orange refractor...slowly moved it to see who the player was........It was Orange auto refractor #21/25 of ......Mickey Moniak!!! Last one sold on ebay for $1,100.00!!! Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 12-17-2016 at 10:45 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

WOW looks like he is your man this year. Fantastic pull on the Orange Moniak

Wow congrats on the great pulls. You deserve the good fortune for your generosity on the bench!
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by heritage View Post
    WOW looks like he is your man this year. Fantastic pull on the Orange Moniak
    Thanks! its strange.....did not pull any Strasburg auto....or Trout auto....But...I did pull four Harper autos....Best regards, David

Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    Wow congrats on the great pulls. You deserve the good fortune for your generosity on the bench!
    Thanks Buddy! Best wishes, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Great Stufff...Congrats David!!!!!
    I'm not picking any of the draft up so please think of me if you have any Mets for trade. Mike
    Mets wants- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    FT's- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2019-17-fts.html
    I don't do buckets. Sorry.
    Set Needs- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/set-wants.html
    I am in the process of sorting through a recent LHS buy-out and my lists may not be up-to-date.

amazing pulls! congrats David!
    BUYING / TRADING for LOW numbered Mickey Mantle serial numbered cards (dont collect his game used or milestone & moments)

Funny how things go, I keep ripping boxes of upper deck hockey and can't pull a Austin Mathews to save my life.
    Congrats again.

david. congrats on the killer pulls. and keep me in mind if you pull any dodger lux cards.

larry ;]
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

That is awesome! Congrats!

Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    Great Stufff...Congrats David!!!!!
    I'm not picking any of the draft up so please think of me if you have any Mets for trade. Mike
    I check a list of my inserts...there two ref in every pack...but there not numbered. Let u know in a PM later today. Best regards, David

Quote Originally Posted by garyg21 View Post
    amazing pulls! congrats David!
    Thanks buddy. Best wishes, David

Quote Originally Posted by heritage View Post
    Funny how things go, I keep ripping boxes of upper deck hockey and can't pull a Austin Mathews to save my life.
    Congrats again.
    Like Me and Trout. Best wishes, David

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    david. congrats on the killer pulls. and keep me in mind if you pull any dodger lux cards.

larry ;]
    I'll pm a list later today. Best regards, David

Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    That is awesome! Congrats!

Scobes
    Now the question is there a red or super in the last three jumbo boxes. Best regards, David

WOW! very nice!