2016 Topps Update Jumbo- All For trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGM: After doing some research, I am definitely interested. I can't believe they put out soccer cards for the MISL. These would mean nothing to 99% of Americans but I grew up watching and idolizing a lot of these guys. The Nunez and Beltran rainbows have been traded but everything else is available. Let me know what you think postage might be on those cards and we will see if we are even or if you want me to throw in a few $ for shipping. Thanks a ton. I am super excited.

TIGSFAN: I am fine with the two for two. Which other cards were those two you listed. The Diaz RC + Wainwright WMH? Let me know or just post up the two for two and we will go from there with the others. We can stay with PWE with the 2 for 2.

Jeff1975: Looks like the Fulmer gold is gone but all other Tigers should be available. My Cardinal havelists are here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p30V-3XnNuHR0AXF4WdFgjCFm-mtVjcGs16-qquvSFI/edit?usp=sharing

Anything in pink is a want but I will take anything not listed in black. I need quite a few from 2015 and 2016 so shouldn't be too hard. Let me know what you want to do.

MM1SUB: I have all those Pedros. Let me know if you have some recent releases or if you have a tradelist. Thanks.

Tom

Cool, I'm glad they are going to some one who appreciates them Shipping will probably be $5-6. Everything is ok with me if it is with you. Go ahead and post but I am heading out of town tomorrow morning for a dart tournament so it may be Monday before I can get to the PO. Thanks again. Mike

Can use any of these in order of interest:

2016 Topps Update US275 ASG Francisco Lindor CLE
2016 Topps Update US56 ASG Corey Kluber CLE
2016 Topps Update US42 Andrew Miller CLE
2016 Topps Update US117 Tyler Naquin CLE
2016 Topps Update US202 Jose Ramirez CLE
2016 Topps Update US264 Cody Anderson CLE

LMK,
Marlies

mgm:

Trade posted. No rush on mailing. Confirm though so i can get yours out to you tomorrow after work. Thanks again.

Tom

Cool, I'm glad they are going to some one who appreciates them Shipping will probably be $5-6. Everything is ok with me if it is with you. Go ahead and post but I am heading out of town tomorrow morning for a dart tournament so it may be Monday before I can get to the PO. Thanks again. Mike

Marlies,

I am getting ready to answer your email about the big trade you proposed there. We can add these in if need be. Thanks.

Tom

Can use any of these in order of interest:

2016 Topps Update US275 ASG Francisco Lindor CLE
2016 Topps Update US56 ASG Corey Kluber CLE
2016 Topps Update US42 Andrew Miller CLE
2016 Topps Update US117 Tyler Naquin CLE
2016 Topps Update US202 Jose Ramirez CLE
2016 Topps Update US264 Cody Anderson CLE

LMK,
Marlies

Have these:
2016 Topps Opening Day = 62,108,182
2013 Topps Update Green Sparkle - US213 Matt Adams
2012 Topps Gold Sparkle # 466 L.Bergman
2008 Topps Update Gold - UH271 B.Thompson 1801/2008
P.Martinez
2008 UD X - X-PM - (Xpotential)
2000 Gold Reserve 24 Karat (k1)
2016 Donruss
#29 Alltime DK McGwire
MG7 McGwire
Others
2010 Topps Chrome - 43,99.
2010 Topps 61,325 - US203
2011 Topps 299,645
2011 Bowman Chrome - BCP13 A.Castellanos
2011 Bowman 1st card - BP49 P.Cerreto
2013 Topps Franchise Forerunners FF6 Miller/Gibson
Interested just let me know

Hey guys, this thread is from 6 years ago and if you look at the profile of the trader who started it you would see he hasn't been on the site in over 2 years. Needless to say you're wasting your time.

Hey guys, this thread is from 6 years ago and if you look at the profile of the trader who started it you would see he hasn't been on the site in over 2 years. Needless to say you're wasting your time.
Thank you. I didn’t check post dates.