Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 130
  1. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #1

    Kaline and tigers gu/autos/inserts wanted

    Hello all,

    Looking to trade and add to the PC. Let me know what Tigers you have. Buying is also an option if card is appealing to the eye.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by mechjo16; 10-15-2019 at 09:43 PM.
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]


  2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,272
    Bench Bucks
    1,451
    Bench Points
    702
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    Goodness I have plenty for you. Got any spare tigers autos or gu ft? Please pm and I'll send you my extensive list
    WANTLIST - CLICK HERE
    If you can't hit any, I will trade up for trade bait

  3. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    Goodness I have plenty for you. Got any spare tigers autos or gu ft? Please pm and I'll send you my extensive list
    PM sent, Please check my webs for possible trades.

    Thanks!
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  4. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #4
    to the top
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  5. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #5
    to the top
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  6. griffey423's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wynantskill, NY
    Posts
    11
    Bench Bucks
    623
    Bench Points
    1
    Trader Rating
    0


    Go to griffey423's ebay items
    Go to griffey423's comc items

    #6
    I have a 2016 Topps the Mint Kaline auto /99. I can try to send an image if interested. Trying to work from my phone.

  7. tom szczygiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    West Seneca,New york
    Posts
    11,832
    Bench Bucks
    3,325
    Bench Points
    2222
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Can you use any of these Tigers ;
    2016 Triple Threads Jumbo Patch Parallel #UJR-JMA JD Martinez 10/10
    2014 A&G GU Bat #FSR-MC Cabrera
    2014 Topps Post Season GU Jrsy #PPR-PF Fielder /100
    2013 Topps Award Coin #MVP-MC
    2013 Museum Quad GU Primary Pieces #PPQR-VM Victor Martinez Gold 13/25
    2013 Topps Letter Patch All Star Game #ITN-PF Prince Fielder "P" 1/1 rare
    2013 Topps Marking Their Mark Auto #MMA-BR Bruce Rondon
    2010 Bowman Chrome Auto #BDPP-64 Ruffin
    2009 Ballpark Auto #94 Rick Porcello RC /100
    2010 Bowman Sterling Auto #BSP-CR Ruffin
    2008 Razor Letterman Letter Auto "T" 3 colors #ROW-T 19/20
    2006 Bowman Chrome Gold Superfractor #DP61 Jordan Newton 1/1
    2006 Topps Chrome Gold Superfractor #107 Mike Maroth 1/1
    2006 Topps Yellow Plate #626 Mark Woodyard 1/1
    2006 Bowman Chrome Cyan Plate #BC147 Dallas Trahern 1/1
    2012 Bowman Chrome Magenta Plate #BCP196 Montreal Robertson 1/1
    2013 Topps Mini On Line Exclusive Yelow Plate #327 Jhonny Peralta 1/1
    looking for nice Jeter, Trout, Braynt, Correa, Corey Seager, Gary Sanchez for my grandsons
    also Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski RC, GU, Parallels, Numbered, Inserts
    PLMK tom ryan4sale@aol.com

  8. gwynn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    15840 Thomas Paine Dr, Ramona, CA 92065
    Posts
    4,531
    Bench Bucks
    1,550
    Bench Points
    415
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gwynn_fan92071's ebay items


    #8
    Hi
    Have a bunch...including original Kaline, Cash, including 1964 AL Bombers see photo bucket vintage and other pages. Looking 35%of hi Beckett for vintage
    Tons of newer stuff at 30% for Relic and autos...also have a Verlander Topps ring card.
    Lmk Bob
    Looking for ...
    1 Panini Prizm Gold Baseball cards #/10
    2. Tony Gwynn autos.
    3. Hunter Renfroe Autos
    4. Fernando Tatis Jr Autos
    5. HOF autos

    Trade Sites
    http://www.freewebs.com/gwynn_fan/
    http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/

  9. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #9
    Griffey423 - please post image

    Tom - I could use these two - maybe something on my webs you could use. Not sure I have your wants.
    2016 Triple Threads Jumbo Patch Parallel #UJR-JMA JD Martinez 10/10
    2014 A&G GU Bat #FSR-MC Cabrera

    Gwynn - I'll take a look
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  10. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by gwynn_fan View Post
    Hi
    Have a bunch...including original Kaline, Cash, including 1964 AL Bombers see photo bucket vintage and other pages. Looking 35%of hi Beckett for vintage
    Tons of newer stuff at 30% for Relic and autos...also have a Verlander Topps ring card.
    Lmk Bob

    Are you trading?

    Photobucket takes forever to load. I did see a few.
    I could use the Cabrera Clubhouse GU and the Kaline GU with the pendants in the background
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  11. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #11
    Tt
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  12. millo67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    PATILLAS, PUERTO RICO
    Posts
    3,907
    Bench Bucks
    3,124
    Bench Points
    516
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #12
    Did you need any of this cards (Need to be sure I have then) ;
    Tigers
    1978 Topps Johnny Wockenfuss #723
    1978 Topps Rookies Jack Morris #703 (Corners Damage)
    1978 Topps Aurelio Rodriguez #342
    1979 Topps Jack Morris #251
    1979 Topps Phil Mankowski #93
    1979 Topps Jason Thompson #80
    1979 Topps Rusty Staub #440
    1979 Topps Aurelio Rodriguez #176
    1979 Topps All-Time Record Holder Ty Cobb #414
    1982 Topps Aurelio Rodriguez #728
    1984 Topps Glossy All-Star Chet Lemon #18
    1986 Topps Glossy All-Star Lance Parrish #20
    1986 Topps Mail In Glossy All-Star Lance Parrish #8
    1988 Topps Tigers Leaders #429
    1989 Sportflics Jack Morris #47
    1991 Bowman Allan Trammell #370
    1991 Bowman Cecil Fielder #367
    1992 Leaf Lou Whitaker #391
    1995 Score Summit Edition Nth Degree Rookie Shannon Penn #160
    1997 Topps Rookie C.J. Nitkowski #398
    1998 Score Travis Fryman #182
    1999 Topps Stars Bronze Damion Easley #149
    1999 Upper Deck Rookie Seth Greisinger #9
    2000 Bowman Rookie Eric Munson #333
    2002 Bowman Chrome Rookie Ronnie Merrill #274
    2003 Bowman Rookie Andy Van Hekken #6
    2003 Upper Deck Rookie Wilfredo Ledezma #12
    2004 Bowman Rookie Chris Shelton #302
    2005 Topps Rookie Humberto Sanchez #UH232
    2006 Topps Rookie Mark Woodyard #626
    2007 Topps Rookie Mike Rabelo #294
    2007 Topps Rookie Mike Rabelo #636
    2007 Topps Rookie of the Year Justin Verlander #326
    2008 UD Timeline Justin Verlander #41

    2013 Topps Chasing History Relic GU Jersey Austin Jackson #CHR-AJA Tigers
    2013 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics GU Jersey Gold Jhonny Peralta #CCR-JPE (#29/99) Tigers
    2014 Topps Ty Cobb Rookie Class Rings #CR-6 Tigers
    2008 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch GU Jersey Ivan Rodriguez #SS-IR Tigers-Yankees
    2009 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Jersey Curtis Granderson #SS-CG Tigers

    LMK
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

    My Bucket!

    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

  13. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    Did you need any of this cards (Need to be sure I have then) ;
    Tigers
    1978 Topps Johnny Wockenfuss #723
    1978 Topps Rookies Jack Morris #703 (Corners Damage)
    1978 Topps Aurelio Rodriguez #342
    1979 Topps Jack Morris #251
    1979 Topps Phil Mankowski #93
    1979 Topps Jason Thompson #80
    1979 Topps Rusty Staub #440
    1979 Topps Aurelio Rodriguez #176
    1979 Topps All-Time Record Holder Ty Cobb #414
    1982 Topps Aurelio Rodriguez #728
    1984 Topps Glossy All-Star Chet Lemon #18
    1986 Topps Glossy All-Star Lance Parrish #20
    1986 Topps Mail In Glossy All-Star Lance Parrish #8
    1988 Topps Tigers Leaders #429
    1989 Sportflics Jack Morris #47
    1991 Bowman Allan Trammell #370
    1991 Bowman Cecil Fielder #367
    1992 Leaf Lou Whitaker #391
    1995 Score Summit Edition Nth Degree Rookie Shannon Penn #160
    1997 Topps Rookie C.J. Nitkowski #398
    1998 Score Travis Fryman #182
    1999 Topps Stars Bronze Damion Easley #149
    1999 Upper Deck Rookie Seth Greisinger #9
    2000 Bowman Rookie Eric Munson #333
    2002 Bowman Chrome Rookie Ronnie Merrill #274
    2003 Bowman Rookie Andy Van Hekken #6
    2003 Upper Deck Rookie Wilfredo Ledezma #12
    2004 Bowman Rookie Chris Shelton #302
    2005 Topps Rookie Humberto Sanchez #UH232
    2006 Topps Rookie Mark Woodyard #626
    2007 Topps Rookie Mike Rabelo #294
    2007 Topps Rookie Mike Rabelo #636
    2007 Topps Rookie of the Year Justin Verlander #326
    2008 UD Timeline Justin Verlander #41

    2013 Topps Chasing History Relic GU Jersey Austin Jackson #CHR-AJA Tigers
    2013 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics GU Jersey Gold Jhonny Peralta #CCR-JPE (#29/99) Tigers
    2014 Topps Ty Cobb Rookie Class Rings #CR-6 Tigers
    2008 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch GU Jersey Ivan Rodriguez #SS-IR Tigers-Yankees
    2009 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Jersey Curtis Granderson #SS-CG Tigers

    LMK
    Sorry. Nothing there, thanks
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

  14. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    67,483
    Bench Bucks
    33,150
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10269
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

    #14
    I have his 2004 leather & lumber Donruss Lumber cuts 040/192 auto. Let me know...Best regards, David PS no scan.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.New Year contest (in Memory of our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin) is scheduled for Dec 28 and all previous winner are welcome... Must have 15 bench points! Its 1-100 for this special contest! Cal Ripken Jr auto 1/1!

  15. mechjo16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    3,548
    Bench Bucks
    1,021
    Bench Points
    468
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mechjo16's ebay items


    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have his 2004 leather & lumber Donruss Lumber cuts 040/192 auto. Let me know...Best regards, David PS no scan.
    I could use it. Anything on my Google site you can use?
    https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/home

    Remember we didn't stop playing because we grew up, we grew up because we stopped playing!

    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,150,153,160,175,186,189


    Want List [url]https://sites.google.com/site/mechjo16cards/wantlist[url]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •