Baseball Rookie Cards For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirby,

I am interested in trading for these

2013 Topps Update Nolan Arenado RC #US259
2016 Topps Chrome Gary Sanchez RC #143
2016 Topps Corey Seager RC #150

I can offer these
13 Pinnacle 155 Jose Fernandez RC
13 Panini Prizm 283 Jose Fernandez RC
13 Topps Chrome 32 Jose Fernandez RC

Best,
David

Kirby,

I am interested in trading for these

2013 Topps Update Nolan Arenado RC #US259
2016 Topps Chrome Gary Sanchez RC #143
2016 Topps Corey Seager RC #150

I can offer these
13 Pinnacle 155 Jose Fernandez RC
13 Panini Prizm 283 Jose Fernandez RC
13 Topps Chrome 32 Jose Fernandez RC

Best,
David

Good morning, David. Thanks for the reply. It's been awhile, hope all is well.

With the cost of postage, I would like to make a larger deal if possible, especially when trading for cards that would be extras in my collection (not opposed to extras, but just not a top priority in a small deal). PLMK if you happen to have anything else for me as I would love to expand on a trade.

Thanks and have a great day, David!

Kirby

Good morning, David. Thanks for the reply. It's been awhile, hope all is well.

With the cost of postage, I would like to make a larger deal if possible, especially when trading for cards that would be extras in my collection (not opposed to extras, but just not a top priority in a small deal). PLMK if you happen to have anything else for me as I would love to expand on a trade.

Thanks and have a great day, David!

Kirby

Kirby

Haven't forgotten about this-Were you listed the RC's you are wanting besides each name can you list the ones you already have will save me time from listing ones you already have.

David

Last edited:
David, will try to update list this evening.

Thanks
Kirby

Take your time no hurry would you happen to need these ? let me know

13 Panini Prizm Prizms Red Pulsar 284 Marcell Ozuna RC
13 Topps Update Wal Mart Blue Border US279 Marcell Ozuna RC
13 Pinnacle Museum Collection 155 Jose Fernandez RC

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, David. My computer took a dive so I have been using my phone exclusively for internet access. Unfortunately updating my have list/want list would be far too time consuming (and headache provoking) to do on my phone. We can put a potential deal on hold until I get a new computer up and running if you like.

Thanks
Kirby

Sorry for the delay, David. My computer took a dive so I have been using my phone exclusively for internet access. Unfortunately updating my have list/want list would be far too time consuming (and headache provoking) to do on my phone. We can put a potential deal on hold until I get a new computer up and running if you like.

Thanks
Kirby

We can do that just send me a PM when you have everything up and running