Moving 1993 finest cards!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I could use any sf giants and a brett Butler. Lmk. Thanks
So far have all-star cards of Bonds and Will Clark. Best regards, David

can use the ripken,ryan,mcgwire,griffey jr.lmk
Only found McGwire and Griffey Jr. Let me know what u have for me in trade....Looks for refractors or serial numbered cards for the trade. Best regards, David

David, was not Adding,Just give you a Couple of Others I Like if You can't find the Brett, Jeff
I have an extra Nolan and Mattingly for trade. Looking for refactors or serials for the trade . Let me know David

I have a 12 Topps Chrome Mauer Xfractor and 15 Topps Chrome Mauer Pink Refractor, LMK if Those Work, Jeff

Definately interested in any remaining refractor. My Trade page is up to date even if the inventory is dated, but even stuff on the parallels part is wide open on this one and these cards are now easily accessable. My email is the best way to reach me as I'm spending a lot of time at my retired nurse girlfriend's house as I'm dealing with the same health issue (and longterm prognosis) as the Colorado Rockies pitcher Chad Bettis. [email protected]

I have a 12 Topps Chrome Mauer Xfractor and 15 Topps Chrome Mauer Pink Refractor, LMK if Those Work, Jeff
Works for me! Posting trade. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

Definately interested in any remaining refractor. My Trade page is up to date even if the inventory is dated, but even stuff on the parallels part is wide open on this one and these cards are now easily accessable. My email is the best way to reach me as I'm spending a lot of time at my retired nurse girlfriend's house as I'm dealing with the same health issue (and longterm prognosis) as the Colorado Rockies pitcher Chad Bettis. [email protected]
Hi James! Mostly have about 3 or 4 and their not in good shape. Best regards, David

Corners, pealing, warping? Not too bad and I'd love them, creased, probably not. I could live with something presentable if normally not collectible as this is the set that fueled my love of parallels.

Corners, pealing, warping? Not too bad and I'd love them, creased, probably not. I could live with something presentable if normally not collectible as this is the set that fueled my love of parallels.
Okay...I'll pull the ones that I have lefted....Let u know by Sat night. Best regards, David
Thank You David! Jeff
You're welcome....cards being mailed out today....if it stops raining for a few hours. Best regards, David

Happen to have Bagwell #11 from this set?
Base........yes.

have no twins refractors and serial numbers.have 2 mauer inserts and a johan Santana twins game used
Works for me...two will do. Best regards, David

do you have this one David:

1993 Finest Refractors #169 Charlie Hough
Might.....still trying to find my refractors for James as he was the first. Best regards, David

do you have any Griffey jr left from that set??
I have about 60 or more of his all-star cards...only base. Best regards, David

my beckett list says it should be card #110, I want 2 and I will look for something to send to you. thanks.
I have two holding for u....let me know what u have in trade for me. Best regards, David

Also would you happen to have the base Ivan Rodriguez? Do I have any Twins you can use for them?? Thanks
I'm still looking for the bagwell.....its difficult for me....when people made additional requests....no more add on please...as I have go thru the 40 3,000 boxes..over and over again...which is why it's taking so long to find individual cards. Best regards, David

Not taking anymore request.....as Its being harder to go over and over the boxes. Only working on the current requests. Best regards, David Will not reply to any new requests!!