Review Premier League - Premier Gold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Premier League - Premier Gold

12 packs - 10 cards per pack
Each box guarantees 1 auto plus any combo of 2 auto or memorabilia cards

I received the following:

100 base cards - the complete set -- no duplicates!! EXCELLENT!!

Premier Gold is a good issue for the soccer/futbol collector. The cards are sturdy, but also edge sensitive for those out there that like getting cards graded. The front features the player and only the player - in an HD action photo. The front is glossy with a net design behind the players.

The reverse is simple in design with some stats both personal and professional along with a description of the player's strengths and highlights.

Base

Parallels

Silver #ed to 99 - Hazard and Friend
Purple #ed to 25 - Ayew

Inserts

Ambiance / Brilliance of the Pitch

Scan28_zpsr4jkhxxn.jpg

Ambiance - 3 stadiums
Brilliance of the Pitch - Barnes

New Signings / Premier Portraits

New Signings - Hojbjerg, Mkhitaryan, Gundogan
Premier Portraits - Arnautovic and Negredo

Autos

Michail Antonio
Ian Wright - Red #ed to 11

Game Used - Football Fibers Card

John Terry

Very thick card --

The big name clubs are included in this issue - Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, to name a few.

I did receive 2 autos and one game used -- I especially like the red auto numbered to only 11!!

Overall score A ... complete base set received!

Go buy several boxes and see what autos you pull!

Duane

Cool looking cards-I got into the EPL last year when Cinderella story Leicester City Foxes who were picked to finish near the bottom-Beat the odds and won the EPL Championship-Jamie Vardy set a league record scoring in 9 consecutive matches and was also named league MVP-This year Chelsea/Arsenal/Tottenham Hotspur/ all challenging for the top spot-My pick this year for MVP Alexis Sanchez(Arsenal) 15 goals 7 assists thus far

Last edited:
Cool looking cards-I got into the EPL last year when Cinderella story Leicester City Foxes who were picked to finish near the bottom-Beat the odds and won the EPL Championship-Jamie Vardy set a league record scoring in 9 consecutive matches and was also named league MVP-This year Chelsea/Arsenal/Tottenham Hotspur/ all challenging for the top spot-My pick this year for MVP Alexis Sanchez(Arsenal) 15 goals 7 assists thus far

Quick note.. do you know how the Brits pronounce 'Leicester' --- Lester .... really weird.
Just thought you might like to know...

Duane