Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I'm Trading Basketball Game-Used & Autos for Your Junk GU & Autos

Just checking - does the points/credits system you outlined in the baseball thread apply to this and the football as well (0.7 for GUs/AUs from '05-'09, etc)?
    I collect:
    MLB: NY Mets and Joey Devine, always looking for Mets Topps Gold parallels
    NBA: Hornets and TJ Warren
    Former NC State players of any sport, just ask if you need a list of them.

Hi, no - just the baseball thread.
    Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better

I'm interested in these 3:

T.J. Warren 14-15 NBA Hoops Hot Signatures Auto #78 6 GU/AU
    Kemba Walker 17-18 Panini Court Kings Artistic Endeavors Jersey #AE-KW 5 GU/AU
    David Thompson 13-14 Panini Titanium Enshrinement Ink Auto #27 12 GU/AU

If you still have all 3 of those, I can send over 23 GUs/AUs. Just let me know. Also, wanna clarify...I've got 2 BJ Upton Bowman Draft GUs, he's in his Futures All Star game jersey and MLB hat. The GU piece is game worn in the Futures game. Will that work for you?
    I collect:

Hi. Yes that works. Please post the trade up. Thanks.

Posted - Thanks!
    I collect:

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

I'm back in town. I will send PMs to those of you who had contacted me about trading. Thanks!

Still trading!

Heading back home tonight. Looking for more trades!

List Updated!