Alan “Mr. Mint” Rosen Passes Away...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIP Alan.

He really was a class act. I got to know him personally over the last bunch of years at The Shriners show every November. It was fun to talk with him while he was working the crowd looking for that diamond in the rough walking in the door. I never did any deals with him, but that was ok, I just enjoyed hanging out with him, his son and his friends who would come to the show every year.

Like him or not, he pushed our great hobby to new levels and was definitely ahead of his time.

Rest well Al.

I also met him at the Shriner's Show in Wilmington, Mass. It is truly sad to hear of his passing. He seemed in good spirits at last year's show but I think he was ina wheel chair not too long ago. I never had any bad dealings with him and always thought he was a nice guy.

Rest in Peace Mr. Mint! He was nice person and I remember buying his book from him about 15 years ago at one of the Nationals in California. Best regards, David

Met him at the Strongsville Ohio show a long time ago. He was like the movie star in the room, Cool guy. RIP.