Rod Carew Auto FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Generalmac

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Thought I'd throw this out in an effort to add to my collection. I pulled a 2016 Topps Archives Signatures Rod Carew 1976 Topps AL All Star buyback autographed card numbered 1 of 2. It came sealed in a hard case as all the Topps Archives Signatures do. I'm willing to trade it for the right Harmon Killebrew autographed card that I need or want to add to my collection. I might consider others that I collect like Mike Piazza, Mark McGwire or Sandy Koufax, but it would be much harder. Thanks for looking.

My collection is light on carew autos but heavy on killer autos. I may have an auto or two in my pc that I caould trade. do you have a wantlist?

John

Here's what I have that i didn't see
1998 sports illustrated 436/500
1998 donruss significant signatures 1676/200
1999 UD Retro #99 buyback (per UD) autograph ser# BAH79990 this is a 1999 ud retro buyback auto..it has a ud serial numbered sticker on the front of the card. I got it in a trade a few years ago and contacted ud about it. they confirmed that it was a buyback auto, but not one from packs
1999 hillshire farms home run heroes (no coa)

playoff all stars pas-17 43/50 (w/small stripeand seam)
2005 donruss classics home run heroes bat hr-13 46/49

plus 2 other gued in my bucket under ft hof gued

john

Last edited:
John,

While I need and want those cards I can trade a HOF #'d to 2 like that. Thanks for the offer. If you see something else you might like in my bucket, plmk.

John

Here's what I have that i didn't see
1998 sports illustrated 436/500
1998 donruss significant signatures 1676/200
1999 UD Retro #99 buyback (per UD) autograph ser# BAH79990 this is a 1999 ud retro buyback auto..it has a ud serial numbered sticker on the front of the card. I got it in a trade a few years ago and contacted ud about it. they confirmed that it was a buyback auto, but not one from packs
1999 hillshire farms home run heroes (no coa)

playoff all stars pas-17 43/50 (w/small stripeand seam)
2005 donruss classics home run heroes bat hr-13 46/49

plus 2 other gued in my bucket under ft hof gued

john

[Killebrew, Mike Piazza, Sandy Koufax and Mark McGwire. I'm trying to focus on building my Killebrew collection though but would still consider others.

QUOTE=millo67;3731717]Hi, Beside Harmon Killebrew, what else you collect?? I like your Kris Bryant A&G Auto .
LMK Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have this ;
1989 Score Mark McGwire Autograph Baseball Card PSA-DNA Certified
1987 Topps Mark McGwire RC Real Autograph PSA_DNA Certified

LMK

Bryant Auto

Millo,

Sorry, but I wouldn't be interested in the Bryant for either or both of those two autos. Thanks anyway.

John

I have this ;
1989 Score Mark McGwire Autograph Baseball Card PSA-DNA Certified
1987 Topps Mark McGwire RC Real Autograph PSA_DNA Certified

LMK