Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    To me, that would be interesting to find out - may have to put in some work and find that info!

My problem is that I keep trading with you, which makes it even tougher to catch you! LOL!
    OK, because I am a bit bored today...I am working, but none of my clients are... Took a look at this. Was clicking page by page through the members and figured there had to be an easier way - shockingly, there was! By clicking on Bench Points - it listed in order from top to bottom...I am #6 in Pennsylvania -- at my present rate of trading, none of the five in front of me are in danger of being knocked out of the PA Top 5.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

OK, because I am a bit bored today...I am working, but none of my clients are... Took a look at this. Was clicking page by page through the members and figured there had to be an easier way - shockingly, there was! By clicking on Bench Points - it listed in order from top to bottom...I am #6 in Pennsylvania -- at my present rate of trading, none of the five in front of me are in danger of being knocked out of the PA Top 5.
    Interesting......a few members only had city and no state listed.....Happy New Year, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

So I was close with saying top 5 how many trades do you need for the 5th spot
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY
    [BCOLLECTING RC'S OF JEFF MCNEIL | PETE ALONSO | KYLE TUCKER | DANIEL JONES [/B]

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

I wonder who is close in taking over there state lead ?
    MY SITE
    COLLECTING PARALLELS OF CLAYTON KERSHAW | ANTHONY RIZZO| ANDREW MCCUTCHEN | PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT | BUSTER POSEY
    [BCOLLECTING RC'S OF JEFF MCNEIL | PETE ALONSO | KYLE TUCKER | DANIEL JONES [/B]

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quite a few members are no longer active.....so theres about 3 to 5 that maybe overtaken in 4 to 8 months. Happy New Year, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..very important to be a member in good standing! Sat contest for Pete Alonso auto 107/299 will be posted!

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Interesting......a few members only had city and no state listed.....Happy New Year, David
    I noticed that as well - there were "areas", cities, but mostly states -- so I can understand how searching by state directly wouldn't have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    So I was close with saying top 5 how many trades do you need for the 5th spot
    I am about 60 behind #5 in PA -- but all 5 in front of me are still active traders, and I have made at least one trade with each of them in the last 6 months or so.

Quite a few members are no longer active.....so theres about 3 to 5 that maybe overtaken in 4 to 8 months. Happy New Year, David
    I would say that is probably about right - depending on how active the #2/#3 folks continue to be. There are also a bunch of members poised to join The Legacy HOF Level 10,000 posts/1,000 trades.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I'll do another update within a few days. Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to collectorskip's ebay items

I'll do another update within a few days. Best regards, David
    Will that be an update as of YE 2017?
    Or will you revise the name of the thread?
    Thanks for undertaking this task, David. Very interesting!
    Boots
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I"ll use the method Andrew found! Should be much faster! Best regards, David PS tomorrow.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Updated about 21 states....two new leaders have * behind their names and totals. Best regards, David PS will finish the rest later today.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Updated on April 7, 2018! Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I'll try to update this list every four months. Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Mike Schmidt

Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items

I appear to have a nice stranglehold on Indiana. The two closest to me haven't been on in 3 and 9 years, respectively.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Updates.........

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Next updates.....July 4...Best regards, David