2017 Topps hits the streets tomorrow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can't wait! Got the email this afternoon that it en route via UPS right now. As always though, I am on the tail end of the UPS route here, so won't see it until 4:30 or so. Good luck to everyone busting wax tomorrow!

8 different David Ortiz variation cards? Do we really need that?

Is that how many there are? I saw that there was multiple, didn't realize that was the number.

I am more excited that Blowout is including the Silver packs with pre-orders. Have seen some cool looking cards come out of those.

Boxes just got here. Don't have time to open them, but did bust open the 4 Silver packs that came with them - absolutely love the cards. Nothing special in my packs, but did pull Bregman, Judge and Reyes RC's and a Longoria Gold Border #'d 21/50.

Boxes just got here. Don't have time to open them, but did bust open the 4 Silver packs that came with them - absolutely love the cards. Nothing special in my packs, but did pull Bregman, Judge and Reyes RC's and a Longoria Gold Border #'d 21/50.
If you pulled either of the Mets and would be willing to trade them, let me know!

I would love to have a shot at the Longoria for my PC!

I'd be interested in the Bregman and Reyes RC. Please let me know what you'd need in return.

Thanks,
David

I have read that golds #/2017 are a tough pull this year. Can somebody explain how they can be any tougher than other years?

Would the only way to make them tougher pulls be if much more product has been produced?

Thanks,

Frank

Those silver packs cards are great!! I'm planning on working on the Griffey Jr. rainbow!! Have the green...working on the gold and orange. Best regards, David