Concerning 17 Topps First Pitch Insert Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Just to let everyone know who is planning on building the insert set-According to the baseballcardpedia.com website..The 17 Topps First Pitch Insert Set cards 18 19 20 DO NOT EXIST !

Best.
David

Thanks for the heads up. I usually do that set and will be this year. I have to finish sorting a jumbo and a hobby.

Let me know which FP's you need - should have a bunch for trade. Hoping to get my 2 jumbos sorted at some point this weekend. Only a baseball practice, two basketball games and the super bowl could possibly stand in my way!

Let me know which FP's you need - should have a bunch for trade. Hoping to get my 2 jumbos sorted at some point this weekend. Only a baseball practice, two basketball games and the super bowl could possibly stand in my way!

I am hoping to finish sorting tonight. I need the distraction. We lost one of our dogs this week - 2nd one in 2 months. Still have 2 in the house but it isn't the same.

Thanks,

Jeff