How many cards in a Silver Pack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I got my hobby box today. When I opened my silver pack, which said 5 cards, I only had 4 cards plus a flat promo for Baseball Card Day. Did every one else get 5 glossy cards, or was it typical to get 4 real cards?

The other bummer was that I had two of the same card among the 4 cards, but oh well. Any one want to trade for Orlando Arcia?

I got my hobby box today. When I opened my silver pack, which said 5 cards, I only had 4 cards plus a flat promo for Baseball Card Day. Did every one else get 5 glossy cards, or was it typical to get 4 real cards?

The other bummer was that I had two of the same card among the 4 cards, but oh well. Any one want to trade for Orlando Arcia?

I'll trade for the Arcia. What do you need?

Cubsfan,

I just checked the checklist and the only Phillie is Nola, who I already got. Do you have any other Silver Pack refractors to trade?

I'm not sure about the values on these, but I'm thinking I might want another rookie for Arcia. Let me think about it. Thx