Hey Gang -

Busted a Jumbo and Hobby box series 1. I need the following (Incoming):

The following inserts:

1987 Topps - 34 61 73 93
    5 Tool - 49
    Gold Glove - 17
    MLB Network - 6 7
    Salute - 40

Have more base than what I need to trade for the base cards as well as a bunch of inserts/parallels to trade.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Last edited by JJLevitsky; 03-25-2017 at 04:19 PM.
    Wantlists are on my webpage. Click the my user name and then go to home page.

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Jeff, I have 222-226-279-299 and Red Sox Award Winners-CYA-1 pORCELLO, HA-1 Ortiz. LMK what you have in Cardinals from this set. AaRON
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    Jeff, I have 222-226-279-299 and Red Sox Award Winners-CYA-1 pORCELLO, HA-1 Ortiz. LMK what you have in Cardinals from this set. AaRON
    I will get back to you in a little bit. Inserts are upstairs.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Jeff
    sending you a pm
    later
    Tom
    GO STEELERS GO

DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

looking for 72, topps football

RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

Mets Jeff?
    Mets wants- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    FT's- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2019-17-fts.html
    I don't do buckets. Sorry.
    Set Needs- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/set-wants.html
    I am in the process of sorting through a recent LHS buy-out and my lists may not be up-to-date.

I have the Shatner (FP-1) Ortiz (SS-1), Porcello (CYA-1), and the Betts (JRD-3)

Looking mostly for 2017 Cubs.
    Don't chisel me.

I'm going away from "I want all your Mike Trout stuff" inducing lists. I want parallels/variations of Hall Of Famers (present and future) and Cubs. And by Cubs, I generally mean Theo-Epstein-era Cubs. Autos are wonderful. Rainbow stuff is cool. If nothing else, WalMart style stuff.

I have

25-86-95-96-132-142-153-184-189-193-194-222-236-279-295-298-321-338

I also have these inserts: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ome-Refractors

I am looking for the following cards from 2017 Topps 1987 Chrome Refractor checklist (base or parallels):

87-AB Andrew Benintendi
    87-ABR Alex Bregman
    87-AR Alex Reyes
    87-DD David Dahl
    87-DS Dansby Swanson
    87-KB Kris Bryant
    87-LW Luke Weaver
    87-OA Orlando Arcia
    87-TG Tyler Glasnow

or base and parallels of these RC cards:

87 Dansby Swanson
    103 Alex Reyes
    210 Yoan Moncada
    269 Jose De Leon
    283 Andrew Benintendi
    306 David Dahl
    341 Alex Bregman
    349 Tyler Glasnow

Also have these base

95, 96, 98, 120, 142, 189, 194, 215, 298, 335, 338.
    Don't chisel me.

I'm going away from "I want all your Mike Trout stuff" inducing lists. I want parallels/variations of Hall Of Famers (present and future) and Cubs. And by Cubs, I generally mean Theo-Epstein-era Cubs. Autos are wonderful. Rainbow stuff is cool. If nothing else, WalMart style stuff.

All-

I will be in touch when I can. I will try to be as fast as possible but I am not home tomorrow so it will likely be Guesday evening.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

All -

I will be looking at this and the PMs I have received and sent this evening.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Waiting for update. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Sorry about that guys. Was busy around here last night. Hope to get to all of this tonight.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Updated for posted trades. PMs sent on all other proposals. Looks like a snow day tomorrow so I will be available all day.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

It is a snow day today so I just updated my want list to include the Red Sox inserts and have update the base list for confirmed trades.

Thanks,

Jeff

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

Hi Jeff! I have base cards: 7, 53,78,120,215, 335. First Pitch cards: 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 16. Looking for a few twin cards from any product or year for the trade. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?