2017 Topps Series 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Only White Sox uniform I found in my 2017 Inserts is FP12 Chris Lane. Need any older White Sox cards I might be able to look for?

Thanks,

Jeff

Right now these are the only White Sox cards I'm looking for. Will be adding more White Sox wants in the future as I go through the rest of my cards.

If you don't want to trade a First Pitch for a First Pitch, that's fine.

Thanks

A
Right now these are the only White Sox cards I'm looking for. Will be adding more White Sox wants in the future as I go through the rest of my cards.

If you don't want to trade a First Pitch for a First Pitch, that's fine.

Thanks
I can do 1 for 1. I just didn't see the lane on your want list. My list is up to date. LMK what you want to do.

Thanks,

Jeff

OK, well I guess let me know if you think we can make a deal

I am definitely willing to do something. I am interested in the vintage and Gold Red Sox you listed. I am really interested in the 1975s as long as they have no writing on them. LMK what I can get for the Metalics you were interested in.

Thanks,

Jeff

I am definitely willing to do something. I am interested in the vintage and Gold Red Sox you listed. I am really interested in the 1975s as long as they have no writing on them. LMK what I can get for the Metalics you were interested in.

Thanks,

Jeff

OK, the snowflakes are about $13, the 75s are $9-10...and the others for you are about $20-22 more.
Got some more 2016 parallels/#eds? or just wanna do a shorter deal for just the snowflakes?

OK, the snowflakes are about $13, the 75s are $9-10...and the others for you are about $20-22 more.
Got some more 2016 parallels/#eds? or just wanna do a shorter deal for just the snowflakes?

Let's do a smaller deal. I will take the 75s and whatever else you think is fair to make up the difference. Would prefer the golds first.

Thanks,

Jeff

I am away from my cards so I don't know specifics but yes I have some. What are MLB 2? I am not sure about those.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sorry I should have said MLB #2 - the announcer cards. I've listed my needs in the thread in my sig if you can help with anything. Still have the Salutes if you need them.
Thanks

I have FP 11,15,17 and 5t 34

Do you have any of the 87 topps for trade or Jackie Robinson Day 10 and 18 or Bowman then and now 19?

plmk thanks Stanley

Sorry I should have said MLB #2 - the announcer cards. I've listed my needs in the thread in my sig if you can help with anything. Still have the Salutes if you need them.
Thanks

All I found was 1st Pitch 5. Willing to do a 1 for 1 in a PWE if you are. LMK.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have FP 11,15,17 and 5t 34

Do you have any of the 87 topps for trade or Jackie Robinson Day 10 and 18 or Bowman then and now 19?

plmk thanks Stanley

I have the Bowman Then and Now 19 Corey Seager. I also have a handful of 87 Topps. What ones are you looking for?

Thanks,

Jeff

I have the Bowman Then and Now 19 Corey Seager. I also have a handful of 87 Topps. What ones are you looking for?

Thanks,

Jeff

These are the ones I have. I need the rest.

plmn Thanks Stanley

A
I can do 1 for 1. I just didn't see the lane on your want list. My list is up to date. LMK what you want to do.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sorry, had a typo on my want list. Should have been FP-12. I have FP-11 on your needs. If that works for you, go ahead and post the trade. PWE is fine with me.

Thanks.

These are the ones I have. I need the rest.

plmn Thanks Stanley

Still need FP 15 and 5T 34. Have the Bowman Then and Now 19 as well as these 87s - 31 35 54 72. LMK where you want to go from here.

Thanks,

Jeff

Still need FP 15 and 5T 34. Have the Bowman Then and Now 19 as well as these 87s - 31 35 54 72. LMK where you want to go from here.

Thanks,

Jeff

I no longer need 87 topps-35 but I need the rest of the cards. So is there something else I can throw in to even the trade?

plmk