Supplies needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vman1111

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
My friends and I are in the market for some supplies. Mainly looking for top loaders and 9 card pages. PM me if you have any available and what you need for them. The top loaders are primarily used to ship cards with so used is fine.

Thanks

I can put together a box of a couple hundred top loaders. Do you have any cards from the last couple years like Topps Heritage, A&G or Gypsy Queen to trade? Or baseball that is not Topps base cards will probably work. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon

To be honest, I have sold almost all my cards. Wade Boggs is all I kept. I am using these to ship MTG cards. I have purchased flat rate boxes of them on here in the past but can't remember who I got them from. That's kind of what I am looking for. LMK

To be honest, I have sold almost all my cards. Wade Boggs is all I kept. I am using these to ship MTG cards. I have purchased flat rate boxes of them on here in the past but can't remember who I got them from. That's kind of what I am looking for. LMK

I can pick up a flat rate box at the post office today and see how many I can get in it if you would like. I can let you have them for the price of shipping and 2 or 3 dollars if you would like. Just let me know.

I can pick up a flat rate box at the post office today and see how many I can get in it if you would like. I can let you have them for the price of shipping and 2 or 3 dollars if you would like. Just let me know.

That sounds good, it will be Friday before I can do anything so no rush.

I can probably put together a medium sized flat rate box for the cost of shipping plus a few dollars.
PLMK.
Boots

Let me finalize with mm1sub and I will get with you, thanks

That sounds good, it will be Friday before I can do anything so no rush.

I have a medium flat rate box with around 300 top loaders and some penny sleeves. The box costs 13.60 to ship for if you want I can mail it to you for 15.00 cash,check or money order. If that works go ahead and post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

I have a medium flat rate box with around 300 top loaders and some penny sleeves. The box costs 13.60 to ship for if you want I can mail it to you for 15.00 cash,check or money order. If that works go ahead and post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

No paypal?

it's been a while , but i sold a few large flat rate boxes of top loaders here ....all were used with varying degrees of "use" ....many had either price stickers or tape (or residue where those items had been removed) on them or some form of writing (most of these had a BV/sale price in black sharpie in one corner).....others were scratched up a bit or dingy/cloudy/yellowing....

as i recall i was able to fit just over 900 in the box and sold them for something like $30 dlvd....

pretty sure i have somewhere from 800 to 1500 more available now if you're interested and can't work out a deal with anyone else....just let me know and if you need me to i'll see exactly how many i can scrounge up this weekeknd...

it's been a while , but i sold a few large flat rate boxes of top loaders here ....all were used with varying degrees of "use" ....many had either price stickers or tape (or residue where those items had been removed) on them or some form of writing (most of these had a BV/sale price in black sharpie in one corner).....others were scratched up a bit or dingy/cloudy/yellowing....

as i recall i was able to fit just over 900 in the box and sold them for something like $30 dlvd....

pretty sure i have somewhere from 800 to 1500 more available now if you're interested and can't work out a deal with anyone else....just let me know and if you need me to i'll see exactly how many i can scrounge up this weekeknd...

I will keep you in mind and probably take you up on that