2017 Topps Tradelist 'more added 2/21"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Could use:
1st Pitch
15 Victoria Justice

MLB Network
3 Greg Amsinger
9 John Smoltz
10 Dan Plesac

Need anything 2017 Royals wise?

Could use:
1st Pitch
15 Victoria Justice

MLB Network
3 Greg Amsinger
9 John Smoltz
10 Dan Plesac

Need anything 2017 Royals wise?

I am looking for these Royals gold cards:
****2017 Topps Gold**** ...
41 Paulo Orlando
45 Joakim Soria
63 Mike Moustatas
111 Edinson Volquez
167 Lorenzo Cain
225 Wade Davis
241 Chris Young
274 Matt Strahm
Thanks,
Gary

I am looking for these Royals gold cards:
****2017 Topps Gold**** ...
41 Paulo Orlando
45 Joakim Soria
63 Mike Moustatas
111 Edinson Volquez
167 Lorenzo Cain
225 Wade Davis
241 Chris Young
274 Matt Strahm
Thanks,
Gary

Have the #63 Moustakas Gold. Also have the George Brett Rediscover Topps Card. and Select - S-26 Bo Jackson/S-46 Alex Gordon, if you need any of those.

Just picked up #10 and have another offer out for #3. Would you do the Moustakas for the #9 Smoltz in a PWE? And if you need any of the other 3 cards, we can look at adding the Justice and the #3 Amsinger. Thanks and let me know.

Gary,

I have these 2016 Logo Pins
MC Miggy Cabrera - 10
DW Winfield - 5
AD Dawson - 6

Could use these cards

87 Topps 30th Anniversary
10 Francisco Lindor
15 Miguel Cabrera
17 Anthony Rizzo
19 Adam Jones
30 Orlando Arcia
42 Nolan Arenado
43 Hunter Pence
46 Aledmys Diaz
85 Ryne Sandberg
97 Yulieski Gurriel
87 Topps Chrome (silver packs)
EH Eric Hosmer
FL Francisco Lindor
WM Wil Myers

BV is about 22...Let me know if this works.
Joe

Have the #63 Moustakas Gold. Also have the George Brett Rediscover Topps Card. and Select - S-26 Bo Jackson/S-46 Alex Gordon, if you need any of those.

Just picked up #10 and have another offer out for #3. Would you do the Moustakas for the #9 Smoltz in a PWE? And if you need any of the other 3 cards, we can look at adding the Justice and the #3 Amsinger. Thanks and let me know.
This works for me
#9 Smoltz
Justice and the #3 Amsinger
for these
#63 Moustakas Gold
Select - S-26 Bo Jackson/S-46 Alex Gordon
If that works for you post the trade for us.
Thanks,
Gary

Gary,

I have these 2016 Logo Pins
MC Miggy Cabrera - 10
DW Winfield - 5
AD Dawson - 6

Could use these cards

87 Topps 30th Anniversary
10 Francisco Lindor
15 Miguel Cabrera
17 Anthony Rizzo
19 Adam Jones
30 Orlando Arcia
42 Nolan Arenado
43 Hunter Pence
46 Aledmys Diaz
85 Ryne Sandberg
97 Yulieski Gurriel
87 Topps Chrome (silver packs)
EH Eric Hosmer
FL Francisco Lindor
WM Wil Myers

BV is about 22...Let me know if this works.
Joe

Joe,
That works for me. I will get us a trade posted shortly.
Thanks,
Gary

more added 2/21

Gary,
Is the bryant Silver pack card pending to you or on its way to someone else? That is one of 2 I need to complete the set. Would also be interested in the trout silver pack card. I have the 2016 Logo Pin Lindor card and I believe I have the 2016 Futures Game Pin syndegaard card. Let me know and I'll do some number crunching.
Joe

Gary,
Is the bryant Silver pack card pending to you or on its way to someone else? That is one of 2 I need to complete the set. Would also be interested in the trout silver pack card. I have the 2016 Logo Pin Lindor card and I believe I have the 2016 Futures Game Pin syndegaard card. Let me know and I'll do some number crunching.
Joe

Joe,
The Bryant 87 chrome is pending in a trade and it looks at though the trade will go forward.
The Trout 87 chrome is available. I wish I have a lot more of the 87 chrome cards they are
the hottest trade items of 2017 so far. I will see if I can get more.
Thanks,
Gary

Joe,
The Bryant 87 chrome is pending in a trade and it looks at though the trade will go forward.
The Trout 87 chrome is available. I wish I have a lot more of the 87 chrome cards they are
the hottest trade items of 2017 so far. I will see if I can get more.
Thanks,
Gary

They are beautiful cards for sure. I need reyes, King felix and Bryant to wrap up the set, but I am interested in the Trout as trade bait. I'll set the Lindor and Syndergaard cards aside plus I have the W Davis gold card for 2017. I'll work on an offer later this week.
Joe

They are beautiful cards for sure. I need reyes, King felix and Bryant to wrap up the set, but I am interested in the Trout as trade bait. I'll set the Lindor and Syndergaard cards aside plus I have the W Davis gold card for 2017. I'll work on an offer later this week.
Joe

Joe,
Good news. I found a trader that has all 3 cards you need,reyes, King felix and Bryant, give me day or so to finalize the deal.
I have traded with this guy several times and am positive I can get them but he has a limited time to trade so it could be a couple
days.
Thanks,
Gary

Joe,
Good news. I found a trader that has all 3 cards you need,reyes, King felix and Bryant, give me day or so to finalize the deal.
I have traded with this guy several times and am positive I can get them but he has a limited time to trade so it could be a couple
days.
Thanks,
Gary

Gary, that is outstanding news! I would pass on the Trout if you can grab those three. Let me work on my end to find a solid offer.
Thank you again.
Joe