WANTED 2017 Topps Jackie Robinson Day Patches BVs listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All right, I can probably put together a list of what I could use from those before I go to bed and send it.

Also, I was looking at your other threads, do you still need cards from the 2016 Topps Update and Chrome threads? I should have a chunk of those that I could add in.

Actually I have finished the 2016 Topps Chrome sets. The want lists on my home page are accurate:
https://sites.google.com/site/addictedtobaseballcards22/home

I can check to see if I have any Royals you could use. (I take it you don't like anything other than Topps?)

Until then, how does this sound? The Rizzo for

87-CS Chris Sale - Chicago White Sox $2.50
87-NS Noah Syndergaard $2.50
Maeda green $8

I can check to see if I have any Royals you could use. (I take it you don't like anything other than Topps?)

Until then, how does this sound? The Rizzo for

87-CS Chris Sale - Chicago White Sox $2.50
87-NS Noah Syndergaard $2.50
Maeda green $8

Looks good. I haven't collected anything other than Topps since the others lost the right
to put the MLB logo on the cards.

Ah, well just let me know when the two chromes come in. I'll post in a bit, and ship when they're in.

Have these Gary:
JRPC-AJO Adam Jones, Baltimore Orioles $8
JRPC-NA Nolan Arenado, Colorado Rockies $10
I'll trade them both for your Noah Syndergaard or a Noah Syndergaard if you find another one.
Or help with my want list. Lmk...thx

Have these Gary:
I'll trade them both for your Noah Syndergaard or a Noah Syndergaard if you find another one.

That's tempting, but I have an Arenado pending in another trade. I will look at your lists and see
what I can come up with. I am going to "trade day" at the local hobby shop tomorrow and the guys
there bring all kinds of stuff in to trade.
Thanks,
Gary

Have these Gary:

Mike,
I came up with these 2 so far:
2016 Topps Chrome Black Ref. 144 deGrom & 195 Matz
Still lookin
Thanks,
Gary