I'm confused with 17 Topps inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
How many versions are there of the Silver Sluggers and MLB Award inserts ? and how do you tell the versions apart there are 2 different colors on each card **scratches head in confusment** please fill me in

Besr,
David

On the right side...theres a silver line with the words on it......silver slugger award or mlb award. Best regards, David

That's not what i'm talking about according to Beckett OPG they mention 4 versions a blue / red / gold /silver the problem is I can't figure out which is which is the smaller stripe the color or is the larger stripe the color I'm doing the set and seems I have a mixed version and 1 card maybe an orange version

Theres a blue version on ebay.....where the blue is just above the two different colored stripes. Best regards, David

I did some research and 2 of my sources baseballcardpedia.com and cardboardconnection.com mention nothing about color variations so I trust those 2 sites more than I trust Beckett so I am going to take it as there is no color variations unless someone tells me differently

There is a "lot" of Trouts on the bay. The regular card is gray/off white behind him. On another the are is obviously red and another is obviously blue

john