WTTF Frank Tanana Autogrpahed Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

don money

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello All,

I've started a Frank Tanana autographed card collection. I would prefer to trade for cards with a religious inscription on it, but regular autos ok too. Can you LMK what you have please? Prefer to trade, but will consider small sales.

Thanks!!

Chris

I'm 99% sure I have an 83 Fleer Tanana signed in blue Sharpie. Just need to find the right binder.... :)

Do you have a trade list?

Chris~
can you use the religious pamphlet that Mr. Tanana issues w/ his signings? It shows him pitching as a Tiger and it opens up w/ literature inside. I have one that Mr. Tanana has signed, lmk.....
~Rooster.

Mort-

No trade list of autographs, just getting started. I do have some doubles in various Topps years, some vintage. LMK if that sounds even mildly interesting. If you find the Tanana, let me know if you are interested in a small trade or sale. Thanks.

t.Rooster-I am interested in the religious pamphlet. Actually starting a collection of ball players that sign with a religious inscription. I know that Scott Fletcher and Brian Harper do too.

t.Rooster-I am interested in the religious pamphlet. Actually starting a collection of ball players that sign with a religious inscription. I know that Scott Fletcher and Brian Harper do too.[/QUOTE]

Chris, in addition to the signed Tanana pamphlet (w/ John 14:6 inscribed), I can add: Autographed Reds pitcher Frank Pastore's religious pamphlet
Autographed Yankees Brian Milner religious pamphlet
Autographed Yankees Bobby Richardson's religious pamphlet on Mickey Mantle's "His Final Inning
Autographed Twins 1980 postcard of Bobby Randall w/ inscription, "Wishing God's Righteous Blessings...."
Autographed Padres pitcher Tom Griffin's religious pamphlet.
Autographed A's pitcher Doug Jones religious card w/ story on back
Autographed Red's pitcher Darrel Chaney's religious card w/ story on back

pm me w/ any trade proposals......