2017 Topps inserts FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for set needs (except for 2016 Rainbow foils) that are on my tradepage and Pujols needs. I won't look at Photobuckets but other picture sites are fine since they won't freeze my computer.

1987 Topps 30th Anniversary Refractors
Nolan Arenado
Byron Buxton
Yoenis Cespedes
David Dahl
Yu Darvish
Josh Donaldson
Sonny Gray
Felix Hernandez
Eric Hosmer
Bo Jackson
Aaron Judge
Clayton Kershaw
Kenta Maeda
Wil Myers
Jackie Robinson
Gary Sanchez
Trevor Story
Noah Syndergaard
Julio Urias
Luke Weaver

Black & White
Kyle Hendricks LL

Rainbow Foils
Jon Gray
Sean Manaea
Josh Reddick
A.J. Reed
Matt Reynolds
Edinson Volquez

1987 Topps 30th Anniversary
Max Scherzer

5 Tool
Nolan Arenado
David Dahl
Corey Seager
Giancarlo Stanton
Mike Trout
Joey Votto

Awards
Manager of the Year Award
Dave Roberts
MVP Award
Mike Trout
Silver Slugger Award
Daniel Murphy

Bowman Then & Now
Madison Bumgarner
Carlos Correa
Andrew McCutchen
Buster Posey
David Price
Corey Seager
Justin Verlander

First Pitch
Luis Coronel
Bethanie Mattek-Sands
Bob Odenkirk (2)
Jeremy Piven

Rediscover Topps Buybacks
1974 Topps Traded Terry Crowley Silver
1977 Topps Dave Rader Bronze
1988 Chris Speier Silver

Rediscover Topps Reprints
1954 Hank Aaron
1956 Jackie Robinson
1969 Reggie Jackson
1975 George Brett
2012 Mike Trout (2)

Salute
Johnny Bench
Mookie Betts
Ryan Braun
Aaron Judge
Ian Kinsler
David Ortiz
Brandon Phillips
David Price
Anthony Rizzo
Matt Shoemaker (2)
Honus Wagner

Hits
MLB Spring Training Commemorative Patch Ryan Braun
1987 Topps 30th Anniversary Autograph Alex Reyes

Thanks,
Brett

Last edited:
1987 topps chrome from silver packs Yoenis Cespedes, Aaron Judge, Noah Syndergaard, Sonny Gray and Bo Jackson for the trade. Best regards, David PS this was posted on your previous thread.

1987 topps chrome from silver packs Yoenis Cespedes, Aaron Judge, Noah Syndergaard, Sonny Gray and Bo Jackson for the trade. Best regards, David PS this was posted on your previous thread.

Sorry but I missed it David. I'd trade the Golds for those if you want. If you don't mind posting I'll mail them on Tuesday.

Thanks,
Brett

For the World series Mets from your list, do you want only cards from those years or just cards of guy who played for them then?

For the World series Mets from your list, do you want only cards from those years or just cards of guy who played for them then?

Looking for RCs and autographs of starting players from the World Series teams that I need.

Interested in this one.
1987 Topps 30th Anniversary Blue Refractors (/99)
Byron Buxton

LMK if I have something of interest.
Rick

http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/

Rick - I can use these:

2016 Topps Chrome Jordon Spieth First Pitch #FPC5
2015 Topps Heritage*Trout/Pujols #99*

PWE is ok.

LMK,
Brett

Would Harvey prospect cards be of any use for you? I have a ton of stuff from his 2010 Bowman, base, chrome, paper gold, chrome refractor and purple.

I also have a 2016 Matz auto that's numbered to 99.

I like the 87's and the hits.

Would Harvey prospect cards be of any use for you? I have a ton of stuff from his 2010 Bowman, base, chrome, paper gold, chrome refractor and purple.

I also have a 2016 Matz auto that's numbered to 99.

I like the 87's and the hits.

The Harvey refractor would (have all the others) and what brand is the Matz auto?

hello

I am interested in the 2017 1987 reprints of Griffey, Machado and Peterson......I have a 2003 upper deck mark omeara 3 piece golf gear card GE-MO .. I understand as a newbie that I have to send first...

Brett,
The only item I am in need of from this list is 1 of the Trout rediscover Topps reprint cards to finish the set.
I will look at your other trade lists. I have a 2017 Topps Pujols LL black & white negative coming in via trade
if you are interested in it. Should be here in a couple days.
Thanks,
Gary

Brett,
The only item I am in need of from this list is 1 of the Trout rediscover Topps reprint cards to finish the set.
I will look at your other trade lists. I have a 2017 Topps Pujols LL black & white negative coming in via trade
if you are interested in it. Should be here in a couple days.
Thanks,
Gary

Can use it Gary. LMK if you see anything and if not,I'll see what I can dig up. Might be able to find some KC stuff aside from my tradepage since there's cards I have to add yet.

Still have the Montegna First Pitch? I think I have a Alcides Escobar Rainbow Foil to trade. Let me know

Yup and not looking for Rainbow foils right now.

Sorry it took so long to get back. For the Matt Harvey 2010 Bowman Chrome refractor, how many of the 87's would you move for it if you're interested in it?

The Steven Matz /99 auto is from 2016 Gypsy Queen.

I also have a small collection of Harvey base/inserts/numbered cards that I could move.

Plus I have some nice Wheeler stuff. 2013 Topps Chrome auto BGS 9 and a /15 Camo refractor. 2014 Topps /10 auto relic.

In addition to the 87 inserts and Reyes auto, I went on your tradelist and I like the Chris Sale ITG auto and the Topps Holiday Marte relic

Sorry it took so long to get back. For the Matt Harvey 2010 Bowman Chrome refractor, how many of the 87's would you move for it if you're interested in it?

The Steven Matz /99 auto is from 2016 Gypsy Queen.

I also have a small collection of Harvey base/inserts/numbered cards that I could move.

Plus I have some nice Wheeler stuff. 2013 Topps Chrome auto BGS 9 and a /15 Camo refractor. 2014 Topps /10 auto relic.

In addition to the 87 inserts and Reyes auto, I went on your tradelist and I like the Chris Sale ITG auto and the Topps Holiday Marte relic

I'd trade the rest of those 87s for the Harvey refractor. As far as the Matz autograph goes,I'd trade the Sale for that. Not a big Wheeler guy.

LMK,
Brett