Allen & Ginter Relics & Autos to trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have these A&G relics and autos to trade for other A&G relics and autos, as well as Topps Heritage relics and autos. Please list what you have to trade or point me to a tradelist or bucket.

2016 Auto - Jose Peraza.
2016 Framed Relic - Felix Hernandez.
2016 Full-size Relic A - Curtis Granderson, Corey Kluber, Chris Sale x 2, Kyle Seager, Matt Stonie, Adam Wainwright.
2016 Full-size Relic B - Jung Ho Kang, Evan Longoria, Albert Pujols, Pablo Sandoval, Maria Sharapova, Leigh Steinberg.
2015 Full-size Relic A - Jose Fernandez, Adrian Gonzalez, Adam Jones, Aaron Sanchez x 2, Taijuan Walker x 2.
2015 Full-size Relic B - Charlie Blackmon, Josh Hamilton, Keith Law, Zach Lowe, Brian McCann.
2014 Full-size Relic A - Dr James Andrews x 3, Matt Cain, Bryce Harper, Alex Rodriguez x 2.
2014 Full-size Relic B - Alex Avila, Allen Craig, Jose Fernandez, Chuck Klosterman x 2, Matt Moore, Anthony Robles, Mark Roth, Troy Tulowitzki.
2013 Framed Relic - Johnny Cueto, Jon Jay, Roy Jones Jr, Ian Kennedy, Brian McCann, Ricky Nolasco, Paul O'Neill, Max Scherzer x 2, Drew Stubbs x 3, Justin Verlander x 2.
2013 Full-size Relic - Chris Heisey, Cliff Lee.
2012 Framed Relic - Alex Avila, Melky Cabrera, Matt Cain, Freddie Freeman, Jaime Garcia, Zack Greinke, Hank Haney, Bob Hurley Sr, Mat Latos, Carlos Marmol, Phil Pfister, Martin Prado, Geovany Soto, Ryan Theriot, Edinson Volquez x 2, Ryan Zimmerman x 2.
2011 Auto - Daniel Hudson, Nick Jacoby.
2011 Framed Relic - Gordon Beckham, Joba Chamberlain x 2, Ryan Dempster x 2, Prince Fielder, Tommy Hanson, Jed Lowrie x 2, Geovany Soto.
2010 Auto - Josh Willingham.
2010 Framed Relic - Yunel Escobar, Mat Latos, Carlos Lee, Brian Roberts.
2009 Framed Relic - Yunel Escobar, Ryan Ludwick, Cameron Maybin, Nate McLouth, Melvin Mora, Magglio Ordonez, Jered Weaver.
2008 Framed Relic - Mike Hampton.
2007 Framed Relic - Eric Gagne x 2.

Thanks, Dale

Last edited:
Will you check my list for the 2016 Yastrzemski relic? It's a little outdated, so let me know what you are looking for so I can check other stuff as well. Thanks

Do you still have the 2006 A&G D. Willis auto? It's a $10 difference so I'd need to find you something else.
Thanks, Dale
Will you check my list for the 2016 Yastrzemski relic? It's a little outdated, so let me know what you are looking for so I can check other stuff as well. Thanks

I don't see any autos or relics from sets I collect, but I'd trade the Jenkins auto for your '08 A&G Baseball Icons mini 4 T. Munson & 2008 Heritage Chrome 198 Dye. If I can find you something else small, I'd also like to trade for your '08 Heritage Chrome 199 Hochevar.
Thanks, Dale
I'm interested in the Mike Mills and Geoff Jenkins autos. Tradelist link is in my sig. LMK. Thanks

I don't see any autos or relics from sets I collect, but I'd trade the Jenkins auto for your '08 A&G Baseball Icons mini 4 T. Munson & 2008 Heritage Chrome 198 Dye. If I can find you something else small, I'd also like to trade for your '08 Heritage Chrome 199 Hochevar.
Thanks, Dale

Which sets do you collect? Sounds good on the trade for the Jenkins auto. Any SF Giants to trade for the Hochevar?

I'm interested in this one: 2014 Auto - Sam Calagione

Can you use any of these?
2012 Mini Relic: Greg Gumbel
2013 Full Size Relic: Rickie Weeks
2014 Full Size Relic: Jay Bruce
2015 Full Size Relic: Jay Bruce
2015 Mini Framed Autos: Cory Spangenberg, Daniel Norris

Tks, Jim

Do you still have the 2006 A&G D. Willis auto? It's a $10 difference so I'd need to find you something else.
Thanks, Dale

Do you still have the 2009 Allen & Ginter black border mini #7 Smoltz (BV $5). If so, that will be close enough. Like thanks

Jim, I can use the 2014 A&G J. Bruce relic. How about that, your 2016 Heritage B. Hamilton & H. Ramirez relics, 2011 Heritage Chrome 178 Greinke, and 1997 Stadium Club Instavision 3 T. Hundley? Those book for a total of $25.50, and the Calagione books for $25.00.
Thanks, Dale
I'm interested in this one: 2014 Auto - Sam Calagione

Can you use any of these?
2012 Mini Relic: Greg Gumbel
2013 Full Size Relic: Rickie Weeks
2014 Full Size Relic: Jay Bruce
2015 Full Size Relic: Jay Bruce
2015 Mini Framed Autos: Cory Spangenberg, Daniel Norris

Tks, Jim

I do still have it. Are you sure I can't get you anything else? How about a 1979 Topps Bill Lee with a 65th Anniversary (buyback from Wal Mart Archives) stamp?
Thanks, Dale
Do you still have the 2009 Allen & Ginter black border mini #7 Smoltz (BV $5). If so, that will be close enough. Like thanks

Can you use any of these: 2016 Heritage Chrome 588 Cueto, Purple Refractors 588 Cueto or 724 Samardzija; 2015 Heritage Purple Refractors 488 Pence or 530 Aoki? I'd also be interested in your 2011 A&G Code 8 & 163.
Thanks, Dale
Which sets do you collect? Sounds good on the trade for the Jenkins auto. Any SF Giants to trade for the Hochevar?

I do still have it. Are you sure I can't get you anything else? How about a 1979 Topps Bill Lee with a 65th Anniversary (buyback from Wal Mart Archives) stamp?
Thanks, Dale

Sure, i can give it a home. If all that sounds good, post it! Thanks

Can you use any of these: 2016 Heritage Chrome 588 Cueto, Purple Refractors 588 Cueto or 724 Samardzija; 2015 Heritage Purple Refractors 488 Pence or 530 Aoki? I'd also be interested in your 2011 A&G Code 8 & 163.
Thanks, Dale

Yes I can use most of those. Also have these if you need them- 11 A&G Code card #27, 07 A&G Relic Casey Kotchman, 15 Heritage Chrome 462 felix hernandez, 08 heritage chrome 107 alfonso soriano, 08 heritage chrome 114 daric barton. Also, what is the BV of the Mike Mills? LMK. Thanks

Great by me, thanks. Posting up now. -- Jim

Jim, I can use the 2014 A&G J. Bruce relic. How about that, your 2016 Heritage B. Hamilton & H. Ramirez relics, 2011 Heritage Chrome 178 Greinke, and 1997 Stadium Club Instavision 3 T. Hundley? Those book for a total of $25.50, and the Calagione books for $25.00.
Thanks, Dale

Unfortunately, I don't need any of those. The Mills auto books for $30; the 2 code cards book for a total of $5, and '08 Heritage Chrome 199 books for $4.
Thanks, Dale
Yes I can use most of those. Also have these if you need them- 11 A&G Code card #27, 07 A&G Relic Casey Kotchman, 15 Heritage Chrome 462 felix hernandez, 08 heritage chrome 107 alfonso soriano, 08 heritage chrome 114 daric barton. Also, what is the BV of the Mike Mills? LMK. Thanks

Unfortunately, I don't need any of those. The Mills auto books for $30; the 2 code cards book for a total of $5, and '08 Heritage Chrome 199 books for $4.
Thanks, Dale

Dont know BVs, but would these 2 for the codes & 08 chrome be close-
Purple Refractors 588 Cueto & 724 Samardzija

Also, before we close the trade I'd like to see if I can find an auto or something for the Mills. What year donruss classics do you collect? Are you looking for autos from classics, heritage & ginter?

Purple Cueto books for $4 and Purple Samardzija books for $3, so that would bring your total bv to $19, while mine would be at $21.50 including the code cards. So I would still owe you another $2.50. I collect anything Donruss Classics, baseball or football, but there isn't much I don't already have for baseball. I'm working on the Timeless Tributes parallels for most years too.
Thanks, Dale
Dont know BVs, but would these 2 for the codes & 08 chrome be close-
Purple Refractors 588 Cueto & 724 Samardzija

Also, before we close the trade I'd like to see if I can find an auto or something for the Mills. What year donruss classics do you collect? Are you looking for autos from classics, heritage & ginter?