would like to find good Frank Thomas web sites

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevendmar

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I would like to find some good websites with all known error/variation cards of Hall of Famer Frank Thomas.
Also, sites of oddball Frank Thomas cards that Beckett does not list.

Have used up Google search extensively, only a couple sites really with a few samples.

Thanks for help!

This one's the gold standard as far as I've seen: http://www.museum.radicards.com/

I love the pictures of the cards....but it does not show the prom cards that were issued by Pinnacle......for example....big bang cards it shows the refractor version, mirage version and the redemption version!! But theres a non-serial numbered refractor version and non-serial mirage version (I have a few of theses in my pc). Best regards, David PS the redemption was a contest where you turned in a complete set of the big bangs....first one to do so got a box of every baseball product they producted that year...Did not know they give the winner a redemption set numbered 1/1??? Best regards, David