2017 Topps - MLB Network insert set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Decided I want to build two of the MLB Network insert sets from 2017 Topps.

* = incoming

Set 2:

Plenty to trade from my break. No trade to small. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have 4-5-8-8-9-10

Interested in these from your break:

30th Anniversary (87-xx):
12 moncada

5 Tool (5T-xx):
43 moncada
47 bregman

Please let me know.

Thanks.

I have 1 and 4. Looking for Red Sox, with the priority being the set needs on my page. Thanks

I have #10.

What else can I get for you to make this a bigger trade?

Thanks,
Eric

If you can set MLB #10 off to the side for me, that would be great. Should be able to help you with your 2008 Topps baseball - once we see how many I have for you, we can add to the trade a bit. Thanks.

If you can set MLB #10 off to the side for me, that would be great. Should be able to help you with your 2008 Topps baseball - once we see how many I have for you, we can add to the trade a bit. Thanks.

Will do. Just shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Thanks,
Eric

Thank you to whomever sent me 7 & 10 - wasn't in the trade manager. I recognize the address, but not sure who it belongs to????

Down to the last three needed - 1 & 4 & 9. Any help wrapping this up is appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer - unfortunately, don't bust GQ and have yet to sort my Series I Base. I can offer you some of the 2016 A/G that you need, if that would work. Thanks.

Perfect, just post what you want and I'll get yours ready to go!