WTTF 2016 Donruss FB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff - are your tradelists on your website up to date or do you have any other items for trade?

Clay,

I didn't think I would have much. I have 5 cards from your needs.

2016 Bowman
43 - Hosmer
56 - Harvey
68 - McCutchen
102 - Frazier

2016 Bowman Chrome
BCP14 - Coonrod

Let me know if you still need these and if you do, I will send them your way since you took time to search for cards I needed.

Not expecting a trade since I can't come up with anything else you need.

Jeff

Jeff - are your tradelists on your website up to date or do you have any other items for trade?

My lists should be close to being up to date. I also have many other cards not listed. If there is something Elise you are looking for, let me know and I can check.

Don't have a list. Can use any 2017 Topps Pirates. Can use these base. 19, 43, 89, 205, 231, 268, 337. Plmk thanks Butch

Butch,

No luck. I have very few 2017 extras. I looked over my 2015 and 2016 extras for any Pirate cards and had zero Pirates. Looks like the trade is not going to happen. Sorry

Jeff

My lists should be close to being up to date. I also have many other cards not listed. If there is something Elise you are looking for, let me know and I can check.
Serial Numbered football or baseball stuff from last few years. Jerseys/Autos of the same.

Serial Numbered football or baseball stuff from last few years. Jerseys/Autos of the same.
Let me look. I know I still have some numbered Topps Gold and I might have some other Topps or Bowman numbered inserts.

I should be able to look tomorrow. Will let you know.

I have these if you still need them:
#59.122.129.152.211.245.262.295.
I don't think you have anything I need,but for trade's sake you can throw me 2 or 3 rookies you may have extra of.
If that works,you can post it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.