WTTF 1987 Barry Larkin Rookie Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jack

Interested but not sure i have much of what your looking for.

Thanks,
Dennis

Only 2017 we have so far are Topps and Heritage, will see what Cubs are in there.

Thanks,
Dennis

David

Larkin Topps rc books $2.50, pick one of them out and post deal for us, PWE works for me as well.

Thanks,
Dennis

Trade posted please confirm when you have a moment

Still looking for Barry Larkin 1987 RC's, have 239 in hand so almost half way to my years end goal of 500.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Just checking to see if you had time to look. If not what would you need for the cubs you listed

I don't know bv's on the 59 or 69 Topps Cubs, all i have is paper beckett and the newest one we have doesn't go back past 1980. Lmk if you have access to bv's or what would work for you.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Dennis,

I'm in the same boat with the Beckett. I don't even know what to guess. 30 of the topps?

Let me know,

Pat

Pat

That works for me if ok with you, post if good with you, i will have these packaged and mailed out by Thursday of this week.

Thanks,
Dennis

List updated, 270 total RC's of Larkin in hand so well on the way to reaching my goal of 500 by years end.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis - I have the following I would part with:

3 Donruss
1 Donruss Opening Day
1 Topps
1 Fleer

I have many needs you can help with I'm sure.

Thanks,
Rich