Questions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierBuddy

MVP
5.00 star(s)
So, I have 2 questions, and I'm not certain where else to post them.

1) I've been away for a good while, and I'm about 99.9% certain that my address is incorrect for the TM. Where do I go to update it? I looked at every link I could find here.

2) I don't really have a good tradelist yet, but I'm working on it. Where is a good (free) place to make a digital home? Last time I had a website, I think I was on Freewebs or Angelfire (if you're old enough to remember those...)

3) Actually, a third question. Other than Beckett's expensive site, are there any other sites where I can either a) make up a collection/checklist or b) get prices?

Steve

To change address..
-Click on trade manager
-Click on my preferences
-You should be able to change address from there

Good trade site/Free
I use Google Sites It's free and unlimited pages easy to use /edit /update

Site to create checklist for collection
baseballcardpedia.com great site to create a checklist for player/set collection but doesn't include pricing
*Beckett I think maybe the only site that has pricing

Ah. Thanks for the info on the address change. It was just slightly (5 years) out of date.

I tried using Google, and I couldn't figure it out. Of course, I've been having trouble figuring out Photobucket and Flicker lately, so...

I've been using the Beckett Organize, but I really don't wanna be paying so much for, basically, a checklist.

Yeah. It really just lost it's appeal to me. I'm still not sold on it anymore, but I do love watching some breakers on Youtube and occasionally getting involved in one. Here in Lafayette, we only have one small shop with strange hours (he's only open something like 2-5, 4 days a week). And while his selection isn't amazing, to be honest.

Nice to see you around Steve. The Bench has changed a lot over the years, but some of us are still lurking I give in and subscribe to organize (without pricing) as it is the most comprehensive checklist. Some people use zistle, but i did not like it. As far as editable tradelists, check out google drive. You can create word-like documents that save instantly to the cloud. Click my wants below for an example.

I'll probably end up doing the same, especially since I'm dabbling in football again. Just can't spend $35 a month on price guides. LOL.