Mike Trout for trade, wanting Andrew Benintendi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlackey40

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have these dupe Mike Trout cards i want to try to trade for cards in or near same bv of Andrew Benintendi

2011 Bowman Bowman's Brightest BBR6 Mike Trout $20.00
2011 Bowman Bowmans Best BBP9 Mike Trout $25.00
2011 Bowman Draft 101 Mike Trout RC $30.00
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft 101 Mike Trout RC $80.00

I do need a couple 2017 Topps Andrew Benintendi base rc's for pc and team set and have other Trout cards to trade for any Benintendi cards i need.

Thanks and lmk,
Janice

Last edited:
Interested in them Tom but on these Trout cards just looking for Andrew Benintendi cards i need and something near same bv is possible.

Thanks,
Janice

Janice,

I need this to complete my set:

Don't think I have any Benintendi in this range but I know I have a few things of him. I can check once beckett comes back up (down for maintenance I believe). I know I have an extra 2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects of Trout if you'd be interested in that.

Last resort I would be willing to buy, been searching for this Trout for a while now to complete my set.

Thanks,
Eric

Janice,

I need this to complete my set:

Don't think I have any Benintendi in this range but I know I have a few things of him. I can check once beckett comes back up (down for maintenance I believe). I know I have an extra 2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects of Trout if you'd be interested in that.

Last resort I would be willing to buy, been searching for this Trout for a while now to complete my set.

Thanks,
Eric

Not much but found these:
2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Scouts Fantasy Impacts #BSIAB Andrew Benintendi $6.00
2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Teams of Tomorrow Die Cuts #TDC1 Trey Ball/Andrew Benintendi $6.00
2015 Bowman Draft Draft Dividends #DDAB Andrew Benintendi $6.00

Could throw one of those in with this:
2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects #PP5 Mike Trout $25.00

Let me know,
Eric

Hi Janice! I have a free Andrew Benintendi 1987 topps chrome refractor (from silver packs) for u. If u need one, let me know and I'll post it as free card. Best regards, David

Not much but found these:
2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Scouts Fantasy Impacts #BSIAB Andrew Benintendi $6.00
2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Teams of Tomorrow Die Cuts #TDC1 Trey Ball/Andrew Benintendi $6.00
2015 Bowman Draft Draft Dividends #DDAB Andrew Benintendi $6.00

Could throw one of those in with this:
2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects #PP5 Mike Trout $25.00

Let me know,
Eric

Eric

I don't have any of the Benintendi cards but we have a couple of the Platinum Prospects Trout cards.

Thanks,
Janice

Hi Janice! I have a free Andrew Benintendi 1987 topps chrome refractor (from silver packs) for u. If u need one, let me know and I'll post it as free card. Best regards, David

David

I do need that card, anything i can get you in return for it.

Thanks,
Janice

I just pulled the Benintendi Heritage Auto. Do you have any higher end Cardinals cards? Or other higher end autos?

Thanks

Not really sure when it comes to BV, but they have been selling for around $200 on Ebay. So somewhere in that ballpark for sale value. If you want to PM me a list, we can work from there.

Thanks,
Josh

Not sure were going to have anything in that range. Have a couple but one is Trout and it is $400 and it is pretty much PC.

Thanks,
Janice