2017 Heritage Wants and Trade List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Trish, I can use:
Blue Border #’s 246 Neil Walker
Clubhouse Collection #’d 99 David Wright
Real One Auto Redemption Jacob De grom
Purple Refractors #’s- 406 Cespedes

I didn't get much for O's but can offer a combination of these:
2017 Heritage SP’s 444sanchez, 453, 463, 472, 492diaz, 498, 499
Orioles
#’s 396
Rediscover Topps Bronze- 1986 781 Nolan

LMK if we can work something...thanks

David - I would say 2, I would think commons would be $5.

Heritage - Based off of his other autos for this year I would say $80 bv for the De grom

Trish,
If you can do 437 and 493 and the Machado for the Benintendi, please post the trade up and I will confirm it.

Thank you,
David

Mike - The De Grom Auto redemption maybe pending but the others are still available. I can use any of the SP's you have and the 396 O's card.

How about this Trish:

For:
2017 Heritage SP’s 444sanchez, 492diaz, 498
Orioles
#’s 396
LMK or post...thx, Mike

Mike - I still need that one so I am good with it if you are. I met with Kathy today and she gave me a few more Mets from Heritage and we opened '17 Donruss. From Heritage she gave me SP #421 DeGrom, Discs #10 Cespedes and blue #23 Wright. LMK if you want to see if we can expand the trade or if I should post what we have already stated?
Thanks,
Trish

Mike - I still need that one so I am good with it if you are. I met with Kathy today and she gave me a few more Mets from Heritage and we opened '17 Donruss. From Heritage she gave me SP #421 DeGrom, Discs #10 Cespedes and blue #23 Wright. LMK if you want to see if we can expand the trade or if I should post what we have already stated?
Thanks,
Trish

Trish, Last Mets sp I need is 470 but I may have that one incoming pending a trade. I do need the color swap Mets (406,470). I've got the cespedes disk in-the-works also. I can use the blue #23 wright. I am not going to purchase any Donruss this year so I can use any Mets from that product. I'll probably end up buying a couple blasters but am trying not to buy any as there are not many Mets in the product.
If we expand the trade, I need to complete it by Tuesday as I will be traveling for a few days on business. LMK what you or Kathy can use. If kathy is interested, I have a 2016 Donruss Diamond Kings Artist Proof Maiano Rivera #131. LMK...thanks

Mike,
Kathy has the Rivera AP already. Lets just go ahead with the trade as proposed and if you still need the Wright when you get back from your trip we can see about another trade. If that works please post it up for us. I will get in the mail on Monday. We are supposed to get slammed with Winter storm Stella as you are so I am trying to get everything wrapped up and mailed tomorrow.

For:
2017 Heritage SP’s 444sanchez, 492diaz, 472
#’s 396
Thanks,
Trish
Trish

Trish,
I have these from your wantlists:

SP:
433, 446, 471, 482, 497
Chrome Refractor: 461 Mark Trumbo
BF: BR, FR

I need from you:

Mini: Anthony Rizzo
Game Card RC: #8 Benintendi, #9 Moncada

Please let me know if we are close.

Thanks,
David

Mike,
Kathy has the Rivera AP already. Lets just go ahead with the trade as proposed and if you still need the Wright when you get back from your trip we can see about another trade. If that works please post it up for us. I will get in the mail on Monday. We are supposed to get slammed with Winter storm Stella as you are so I am trying to get everything wrapped up and mailed tomorrow.

For:
2017 Heritage SP’s 444sanchez, 492diaz, 472
#’s 396
Thanks,
Trish
Trish
Trish, I have picked up the Wright GU yesterday.
I can still use blue 246 and purple refer 406. How about SP 444 & #396 for them?

SEE BELOW Trish...

Last edited:
Trish I could use Gamr cards 4,11,18 and Game cards RC 8,9,11,14

Would you trade those for 5 SP's 414,419,423,458,496 ?

David- The bv's came out online yesterday for the SP's and base Heritage
SP:
433, 446, 471, 482, 497 (3+4+4+3+3=$17)
Chrome Refractor: 461 Mark Trumbo no bv yet but based off of sales and last years bv's I would think $5-$6
BF: BR, FR based off of last years bv's $1 each

Mini: Anthony Rizzo Lasts years bv $25 (selling for $12.50-$20 on ebay for this years card)
Game Card RC: #8 Benintendi, #9 Moncada - #8 selling for $10-15, #9 selling for $5-10
LMK what your thoughts.

Mike - I am going to pass

Heritage - I only need SP's 419,423, 496 $15 and some of the rookies are pending.

David- The bv's came out online yesterday for the SP's and base Heritage
SP:
433, 446, 471, 482, 497 (3+4+4+3+3=$17)
Chrome Refractor: 461 Mark Trumbo no bv yet but based off of sales and last years bv's I would think $5-$6
BF: BR, FR based off of last years bv's $1 each

Mini: Anthony Rizzo Lasts years bv $25 (selling for $12.50-$20 on ebay for this years card)
Game Card RC: #8 Benintendi, #9 Moncada - #8 selling for $10-15, #9 selling for $5-10
LMK what your thoughts.

Mike - I am going to pass

Heritage - I only need SP's 419,423, 496 $15 and some of the rookies are pending.

Trish,
I picked up a Trumbo Blue Refractor #/68. Would that be enough to get the two Target RC Game Cards (Benintendi and Moncada)?

David

Last edited:
Heritage- Last I checked only the base and SP's actually had bv's listed. I would have to check later today when I am home and see if the prices came out for the rest or do some research online.