LAST CHANCE: $20 DLVD: WTS: Lot of (3000) HOCKEY Base Cards 1999/00 to 2016/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hi Everyone -

I have a lot of 3000 base cards from 1999/00 to 2016/17 - Mainly Upper Deck and Pacific brands - packed up in a Large Priority Mail Flat Rate Box (Shipping = $18) and ready to go! Plenty of unlisted and semistars included!

Great for set-builders, team-collectors, TTM/IP enthusiasts, or anyone who likes a large box of cards cheap! Also great for folks who set up at card shows or flea markets!

Now, I am only looking for $20 via Cash, Check, or MO. Or $20.95 via Paypal. That's basically just the cost of shipping. If I don't get rid of these soon, they will be trashed or given to goodwill.

That comes out to just under a cent each shipped! Cheap!

I'm just looking to clear up space.

LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Last edited:
Hey Everyone -

Make me a reasonable offer on this box and it is yours! I will entertain trades too as long as some cash is included to offset the shipping costs. I want this gone!

Scob

Hey Everyone -

Now, I am only looking for $20 via Cash, Check, or MO. Or $20.95 via Paypal. That's basically just the cost of shipping. If I don't get rid of these soon, they will be trashed or given to goodwill.

LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

LAST chance on this box! I'm surprised that no one is willing to pay essentially just the shipping costs for a box full of cards!

Scobes