March pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

March has been good to me!! I have several more coming in and have almost completed the 1970 Topps set along with knocking off about 60 1969 Topps needs this past weekend.

Dewayne

I haven't been on in a few weeks and just saw your comment. They are actually pack-pulled auto/GU cards from the National Treasures line.

Those are super cool, and you have a regular Yankees museum going, every player ever! Those Classic Scripts are really cool, what a fun set!

Those are super cool, and you have a regular Yankees museum going, every player ever! Those Classic Scripts are really cool, what a fun set!

I almost have a complete set minus two SPs (Kubek and Leyritz) and Lindy McDaniel. I got a few more in the mail today plus a stack I forgot I had in a box.

If anyone has the missing cards from my set I have money ;)
Dewayne

BUSY SPRING! Great stuff, man, Canseco was a phenomenal player, I remember the Bash Brothers from the late 80s, what a great A's team that was!

Great stuff, fun to see, and thanks for always posting!

God Bless,

Kevin

A lot of nice cards in these posts. Just wondering how ya'all acquire these very diverse crowd of cards? Do ya guys attend shows or mainly pick them up via eBay, comc, or forum sales. Maybe some outta this world trades? I haven't attended a show since 1990/91 & where I live in Texas doesn't have any closer then 3-4 hours North of me. Just interested as all my cards are mostly acquired via trades or forum sales but do occasionally hit eBay & comc just depends. Thanks

BUSY SPRING! Great stuff, man, Canseco was a phenomenal player, I remember the Bash Brothers from the late 80s, what a great A's team that was!

Great stuff, fun to see, and thanks for always posting!

God Bless,

Kevin

Kevin - Canseco was my favorite "current" player growing up. He was the reason I got into collecting cards. I just had a few oddball cards of Gehrig to that point and after his 40/40 season I really got excited about getting his cards. His 1989 Score 40/40 was my first.

A lot of nice cards in these posts. Just wondering how ya'all acquire these very diverse crowd of cards? Do ya guys attend shows or mainly pick them up via eBay, comc, or forum sales. Maybe some outta this world trades? I haven't attended a show since 1990/91 & where I live in Texas doesn't have any closer then 3-4 hours North of me. Just interested as all my cards are mostly acquired via trades or forum sales but do occasionally hit eBay & comc just depends. Thanks

I get stuff a variety of ways but mainly eBay. It is hard to get the large array of options in small towns, specifically with the demise of card shops but there are occasional shows I attend in Louisville. I used to trade a ton on here but I haven't bought any new packs since 2009 and most guys just want the newer stuff. Feel free to check out my photobucket or www to see if you are interested in anything.

Dewayne

Whoa, now there is another great of the game! Frank Thomas was THE MAN in the early 90s in Chicago, while I was growing up, he was larger than life!