Memories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevinM38

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi all,

I hope this is not a breach of any trade group but I got a kick out of this

Here are the people I traded with back in 2002
Some Names that I still trade with, which is neat.
and some old friends too..

It just flashed me back and I just wanted to share it
Greg Whitehill 13x
Vaughan Kastor 8x
William McCaleb 4x
Dan Rizzo 4x
Ora Cropley 3x
Mark Holland 3x
Bobby Leonard 3x
Troy Livingston 3x
Peter Mead 3x
Owen Sterner 3x
Garrett Cull 2x
Bob D'Angelo 2x
Jim Fisch 2x
Stu Gash 2x
Mark Gilmore 2x
Carl Kogut 2x
Gary Mandell 2x
Joe McIlvaine 2x
Ken Ortolon 2x
Richard Smith 2x
Gary Sitze 2x
Tim Stransky 2x
Chris Anderson
Dan Austin
Chris Behrend
Scott Brown
Joe Dalton
Randy Griffin
Bill Gurtler
Mary Helvey
Billy Keenan
Richard Kimball
Rodrick MacKinnon
Todd McGee
Colin Mercer
Jason Miller
Ken Morganti
Dan Parks
Bill Reed
Steve Rittenberg
Taylor Schock
Bernie Shaw
Cliff Summar

Thanks for the Memories
Happy Trading
Kevin Martens

I think looking back at the trades made (good & bad) can be a fun experience. Looking back - my first trade completed was on 3/11/2009 with Chavezforprez - I purchased 3 lots of cards, including a 20 card lot of Kirby Puckett.

I had actually joined The Bench in 2008, but didn't spend any time on the site after my initial welcome post - it took almost a year to get the first transaction completed.

I began internet trading in 2002 and I am positive those names are from another trade group whose members I have traded with many, many times. As a matter of fact one of the guys on that list was one of my very first 'Net trades and I just traded with him again on this site about 2 moths ago. Some things never change.

One of my favorite trading partners on the other group was the head of the Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field stadium and field maintenance crew. I always wondered what happened to that guy. He was really a super nice guy. And another of my favorite traders over there passed away a few years back. I think he was on this site also but I cannot swear to that. And the person I have traded with the most is from that group. I'll bet I have made over 200 trades with him and yet I STILL have to look up his mailing address! So much for my memory. LOL

I purposely did not name the other group or specific names because I am not sure that is OK to do on this site so my post is a little vague to say the least.

Are talking about Trading Bases? and the Chicago Guy was the Lead Maintenance Guy and his name was Bill Scott
He gave tours to a few guys
Happy Trading,
Kev
I began internet trading in 2002 and I am positive those names are from another trade group whose members I have traded with many, many times. As a matter of fact one of the guys on that list was one of my very first 'Net trades and I just traded with him again on this site about 2 moths ago. Some things never change.

One of my favorite trading partners on the other group was the head of the Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field stadium and field maintenance crew. I always wondered what happened to that guy. He was really a super nice guy. And another of my favorite traders over there passed away a few years back. I think he was on this site also but I cannot swear to that. And the person I have traded with the most is from that group. I'll bet I have made over 200 trades with him and yet I STILL have to look up his mailing address! So much for my memory. LOL

I purposely did not name the other group or specific names because I am not sure that is OK to do on this site so my post is a little vague to say the least.

Yep, Bill Scott was the Wrigley Field guy! I probably made 30-40 trades with him over the years. At one point it seems he gave all of his cards to a local guy and he hen dropped out of sight. I always wondered what happened to him.

Trading Bases was the group I was talking about. Since I started internet trading back in 2002 that group was the one I traded with the most by far even though I was not a member. Bill Keenan was the first or second guy I traded with online back in 2002 and I just traded with him again a few months ago on this site.

Guess who Started that
group in 1997 and still runs in..Me, its a small world
Kev
Yep, Bill Scott was the Wrigley Field guy! I probably made 30-40 trades with him over the years. At one point it seems he gave all of his cards to a local guy and he hen dropped out of sight. I always wondered what happened to him.

Trading Bases was the group I was talking about. Since I started internet trading back in 2002 that group was the one I traded with the most by far even though I was not a member. Bill Keenan was the first or second guy I traded with online back in 2002 and I just traded with him again a few months ago on this site.