Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    13,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,855
    Bench Points
    2144
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    WTTF: 2016 Topps & Topps Update

    Last edited by greatdadx2; 04-28-2017 at 07:25 PM.

  2. torcato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    286
    Bench Bucks
    117
    Bench Points
    629
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #2
    Hi Robert,
    Could you hold these for me:

    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #6 Jack Cassel
    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #13 Justin Germano
    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #23 Marcus Nettles
    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #26 Greg Sain
    2004 Topps Total #234 Mike Gallo
    2004 Topps Total #392 Brent Mayne
    2014 Topps Buyback Topps 75th 1980 Topps #45 Frank White
    2016 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects #TPRR Rio Ruiz
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP39 Corey Black
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP72 Phil Bickford
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP90 Raimel Tapia
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP116 Pierce Johnson
    2016 Donruss USA Collegiate National Team #14 Matt Thaiss

    I will PM you a list of 2016 Topps Traders I have for you tonight. Thanks.
    Interested in the the odd and obscure, esp. recent minor league team sets that you may have broken up to collect that certain favorite player.

    2013 IP Count: 1359
    2014 IP Count: 1520
    2015 IP Count: 1121
    2016 IP Count: 1011
    2017 IP Count: 387
    Set Needs: 1998 Bowman Chrome International - need a ton

  3. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    13,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,855
    Bench Points
    2144
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by torcato View Post
    Hi Robert,
    Could you hold these for me:

    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #6 Jack Cassel
    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #13 Justin Germano
    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #23 Marcus Nettles
    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #26 Greg Sain
    2004 Topps Total #234 Mike Gallo
    2004 Topps Total #392 Brent Mayne
    2014 Topps Buyback Topps 75th 1980 Topps #45 Frank White
    2016 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects #TPRR Rio Ruiz
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP39 Corey Black
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP72 Phil Bickford
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP90 Raimel Tapia
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP116 Pierce Johnson
    2016 Donruss USA Collegiate National Team #14 Matt Thaiss

    I will PM you a list of 2016 Topps Traders I have for you tonight. Thanks.
    All yours

  4. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    13,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,855
    Bench Points
    2144
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by torcato View Post
    Hi Robert,
    Could you hold these for me:

    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #6 Jack Cassel
    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #13 Justin Germano
    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #23 Marcus Nettles
    2003 Lake Elsinore Storm Grandstand #26 Greg Sain
    2004 Topps Total #234 Mike Gallo
    2004 Topps Total #392 Brent Mayne
    2014 Topps Buyback Topps 75th 1980 Topps #45 Frank White
    2016 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects #TPRR Rio Ruiz
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP39 Corey Black
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP72 Phil Bickford
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP90 Raimel Tapia
    2016 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP116 Pierce Johnson
    2016 Donruss USA Collegiate National Team #14 Matt Thaiss

    I will PM you a list of 2016 Topps Traders I have for you tonight. Thanks.
    cards going out today

  5. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    13,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,855
    Bench Points
    2144
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    to the top

  6. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    9,999
    Bench Bucks
    3,595
    Bench Points
    2070
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #6
    Hey Robert, go ahead and take the following numbers off your want list:

    2,5,13,29,33,41,42,44,45,53,60,61,66,67, 70,90,92,101,102,103,109,110,111,121,128 ,139,141,143,144,146,154,160,165,169,176 ,186,191,193,207,225,226,236,241,243,246 ,
    249,252,253,254,255,256,279,280,286,297, 310,323,325,329,331,339,344,346,405,420, 443,498,562,599,646,656,663,698

    I will let you know tomorrow what I can use from your trade list.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 750/787 95% complete
    1971 Topps: 656/752 87% complete
    1960 Topps: 491/572 85% complete

  7. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    13,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,855
    Bench Points
    2144
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    Hey Robert, go ahead and take the following numbers off your want list:

    2,5,13,29,33,41,42,44,45,53,60,61,66,67, 70,90,92,101,102,103,109,110,111,121,128 ,139,141,143,144,146,154,160,165,169,176 ,186,191,193,207,225,226,236,241,243,246 ,
    249,252,253,254,255,256,279,280,286,297, 310,323,325,329,331,339,344,346,405,420, 443,498,562,599,646,656,663,698

    I will let you know tomorrow what I can use from your trade list.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    Hey Bryon,

    Did you have time to take a look at my trade list?

    Thanks and lmk,
    Robert

  8. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    13,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,855
    Bench Points
    2144
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #8
    to the top

  9. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    13,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,855
    Bench Points
    2144
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #9
    another try....good time for you to dump a bunch of base

  10. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    13,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,855
    Bench Points
    2144
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    looking to get rid of my trade bait...trading in your favor

  11. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    13,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,855
    Bench Points
    2144
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    looking to get rid of my trade bait...trading in your favor

  12. schmidtfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    74
    Bench Bucks
    218
    Bench Points
    61
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #12
    Hi--have these for trade. Please confirm that you still need them and I'll make an offer from your trade list:

    45,211,382,388,415,430,469,481,482,483,5 04,522,540,552,555,556,663,672, US106

    Thanks.

    --Paul

  13. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    13,735
    Bench Bucks
    1,855
    Bench Points
    2144
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidtfan View Post
    Hi--have these for trade. Please confirm that you still need them and I'll make an offer from your trade list:

    45,211,382,388,415,430,469,481,482,483,5 04,522,540,552,555,556,663,672, US106

    Thanks.

    --Paul
    Paul,
    I can use these:
    45,211,382,388,415,430,469,481,482,483,5 04,540,552,556,663,US106

  14. schmidtfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    74
    Bench Bucks
    218
    Bench Points
    61
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    Hey--is this a fair deal for them? I don't really know the value of 1994 Topps Gold:

    2017 Topps MLB Awards #RLY2 Kenley Jansen
    2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps #84 Dave Winfield
    1994 Topps Gold #21 Wil Cordero
    1994 Topps Gold #41 Kevin Wickander
    1994 Topps Gold #125 Greg Swindell
    1994 Topps Gold #132 Bret Barberie
    1994 Topps Gold #197 John Flaherty
    1994 Topps Gold #317 Cris Carpenter
    1994 Topps Gold #327 Mark Carreon
    1994 Topps Gold #372 Joe Girardi
    1994 Topps Gold #413 Kenny Rogers
    1994 Topps Gold #423 Junior Ortiz
    1994 Topps Gold #440 Denny Martinez
    1994 Topps Gold #475 Tom Glavine
    1994 Topps Gold #564 Mike Ignasiak
    1994 Topps Gold #667 Candy Maldonado

  15. mm1sub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barre, MA
    Posts
    9,999
    Bench Bucks
    3,595
    Bench Points
    2070
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    Hey Bryon,

    Did you have time to take a look at my trade list?

    Thanks and lmk,
    Robert
    Hey Robert, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I can use any of your 2015 Topps Heritage and 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen. If you want go ahead and post us up another trade.

    Thanks,

    Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 750/787 95% complete
    1971 Topps: 656/752 87% complete
    1960 Topps: 491/572 85% complete

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •