2017 Topps series 1 parallels FT pink/black/negative/vintage stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Applegate

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Here is the list of stuff I have to trade. I am looking for JRD Patches and Major League Materials.
My threads on The Bench may not be up-to-date but the lists on my home page are up-to-date.
I can also look at tradelists.
Thanks,
Gary

2017 Topps Parallels for trade
88 Freddy Galvis "pink" /50 Phillies $10***********TRADED
150 Miguel Cabrera "pink" /50 Tigers $20*********TRADED
153 Nori Aoki "black" /66 $10
220 Ryan Braun "black" /66 $12
305 Tyler Duffy "vintage stock" /99 Twins $10
321 Dustin Pedroia "negative" Red Sox $12

Last edited:
I'm not going to have any 2017 stuff, but I know I have some stuff from past years for you. I'm looking at the Cabrera pink obviously... ;)

I'm not going to have any 2017 stuff, but I know I have some stuff from past years for you. I'm looking at the Cabrera pink obviously... ;)

I went to your home page but was having trouble, my computer doesn't do very well with photo buckets, sorry.
I will see if I can try again later. There is so much internet traffic here that I can't navigate very well through picture
sites. I can probably look early in the morning, it works a bit better then.

I was able to look at your stuff for trade this morning and found some stuff
I could use. I also have an extra 2017 Topps MLM-MCB Miguel Cabrera jersey $12
If you need it maybe we can expand the trade a bit.
PLMK Thanks,
Gary

Scobes,
I could use this:
2016 Topps Update 500 HR Futures Club Medallions #500M-11 Josh Donaldson (TOR) ($8)
Thanks,
Gary

Hi Gary -

I was hoping to make a PWE trade, and those Medallion cards are too heavy for a PWE. Is there anything else you can use instead? Or perhaps we can expand the trade? LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hi Gary -

I was hoping to make a PWE trade, and those Medallion cards are too heavy for a PWE. Is there anything else you can use instead? Or perhaps we can expand the trade? LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Scobes,
I will look around some more. Are there more from my trade list you are interested in? If so PLMK and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Gary

Scobes,
I will look around some more. Are there more from my trade list you are interested in? If so PLMK and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Gary

Hi Gary -

This is what I can use from your site. Let me know what else of mine you can use and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Scobes

2013 Topps Manufactured Commemorative Patch #CP46 Ryan Howard ($6)
Most of 1950s/1960s Vintage
Perhaps some tradebait (#ed stuff, Trout, etc)

Hi Gary -

This is what I can use from your site. Let me know what else of mine you can use and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Scobes

2013 Topps Manufactured Commemorative Patch #CP46 Ryan Howard ($6)
Most of 1950s/1960s Vintage
Perhaps some tradebait (#ed stuff, Trout, etc)

I found these I am interested in:

2010 Topps Commemorative Patch #MCP56 Rickey Henderson (1989 World Series) (OAK) ($12)
2010 Topps Commemorative Patch #MCP59 Carlton Fisk (1972 MLB All Star Game) (BOS) ($12)
2010 Topps Commemorative Patch #MCP94 Albert Pujols (2009 MLB All Star Game) (STL) ($15)

Thanks,
Gary

I was able to look at your stuff for trade this morning and found some stuff
I could use. I also have an extra 2017 Topps MLM-MCB Miguel Cabrera jersey $12
If you need it maybe we can expand the trade a bit.
PLMK Thanks,
Gary
Sorry for the late reply Gary, I had missed this with some other things going on (not to mention the power outages and snowstorm going on right now). I can use the 2017 Cabrera as I haven't got into any of this years stuff. If you would find a list of everything I think you need from me, I can do that for you.

Sorry for the late reply Gary, I had missed this with some other things going on (not to mention the power outages and snowstorm going on right now). I can use the 2017 Cabrera as I haven't got into any of this years stuff. If you would find a list of everything I think you need from me, I can do that for you.

Not a problem, the weather has been rough here too. Thursday was 80 degrees, Friday we had tornado warnings and Saturday we had snow. I will see about getting a trade proposal to you by tomorrow morning.

I found these I am interested in:

2010 Topps Commemorative Patch #MCP56 Rickey Henderson (1989 World Series) (OAK) ($12)
2010 Topps Commemorative Patch #MCP59 Carlton Fisk (1972 MLB All Star Game) (BOS) ($12)
2010 Topps Commemorative Patch #MCP94 Albert Pujols (2009 MLB All Star Game) (STL) ($15)

Thanks,
Gary

Gary -

PM with trade offer sent. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

How about this?
You get:
Pink Cabrera $20
Cabrera jersey $12
I get:
Bazooka McGriff bat $10
A&G relic Hamilton $8
A&G relic Marshall $10
Clubhouse Collection Taylor $5
That's as close as I could get it.
Thanks,
Gary